2633 California St
Mountain View, CA 94040-1205

China Wok Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

China Wok Restaurant is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/09/2018

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/01/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Santa Clara, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/25/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/09/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

vanessa6 photo

vanessa6

Mountain View, CA

cheap, decent, close

Ok so my favorite thing about China Wok is that it’s just a couple of blocks from home. I wouldn’t call it spectacular, but it’s close, decent, cheap, and SUPER fast. I love that I can walk from my house and have food in 10 min or less.

Atmosphere…well it’s clean…doesn’t inspire me to stay and eat there…if fact I get take out about once a month (for several years) and have only seen people sitting and eating there a handful of times. Perfect for quick take out and even though they close at 10pm, they have no problem that I usually walk in at 9:59.

Always very friendly and fast! (they always remember us and ask about school/work)

I actually like the food, but I’m not to picky about my chinese. We have our favorite dishes and they remember them everytiime (sometimes they even slip in an extra soup).

Chinese Catering Dinner

China Wok Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok Restaurant is located near the cities of Mt View, Los Altos, Loyola Corners, Mountain, and Sunnyvale.
People found this by searching for: China Walk Menu, China Wok Restaurant, Mountain View, Ca, China Wok Menu, China Wok Mountain View, China Wok Restaurant Mountain View, China Wok Mountain View Menu, and China Wok Menu Mountain View.