China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

China Wok is a Chinese, Asian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"I like this place "
"I order General Tao shrimp, & they game me chicken. I was really anticipating the good I ordered. I will not be coming back. "
"S Fried rice "
charniece photo

charniece

Morrow, GA

MOST HORRIBLE DELIVERY EVER

DONT BE FOOLED BY THIS PLACE THEIR SO CALL EGG ROLLS THT ARE 2.50 A PIECE ARE SPRING LITTLE ROLLS IT A HUGE DIFFERENCE THEY LAUGHED AND CONT TO TELL ME I WAS WRONG I RETURNED MY WHOLE MEAL BECAUSE I FELT DISRESPECTED I WILL NEVER BE BAK THEY OVER CHARGE FOR LITTLE AMOUNTS OF FOOD AND THEN WANT TO GET SMART CAN U SAY REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENERAL TSO AND A FAKE EGGROLL

THE MEAL WAS SMALL AND IT WAS NOT AN EGGROLL IT WAS A SPRING ROLL WHICH IS ALOT DIFFERENT THEN A EGGROLL IM NOT DUMB BUT THEY TRIED TO DEFEND THE LITTLE SPING ROLL I WONT BE BACK I HAD TO RETURN MY WHOLE MEAL

May 22, 2010

If you want good chinese food

This is some of the best chinese food I've had. Love the shrimp fried rice and chicken lo mein they also deliver within 5 mile radius.

Chinese Asian Delivery

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/18/2016 A diner from Mcdonough, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/30/2015 A diner from Stockbridge, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/15/2015 A diner from GA tried it.

• 3/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: China Wok In Stockbridge Ga, China Wok Stockbridge Ga, China Wok In Stockbridge, City Wok Stockbridge Menu, China Wok Stockbridge Ga Menu, China Wok Stockbridge, and China Wok Menu Stockbridge Ga.