China Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Salads, Pan Asian

Overall
Pros
"Awesome food"
".They always get it right!"
"good food and good prices, nice people"
"Great food, family owned, nice people"
"Beef & broccoli, general tsos"
Cons
  • 1/24/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/10/2016

A diner from New Market, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome food
  • 11/21/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Beltsville, MD tried it.

• 8/14/2016

A Chinese food lover from Walkersville, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/13/2016

Markp5 tried it.

• 3/25/2016

A dining patron from New Market, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    .They always get it right!
  • 2/01/2016

A Chinese food lover from Rockville, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/09/2015

A dining patron from Frederick, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/01/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Frederick, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/22/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good food and good prices, nice people
jtb photo

jtb

Frederick, MD

Not Again

I ordered my lunch here today and I’ve spent the past 45 minutes arguing w the cashier and owner (with breaks of being asked to hold for 15 or more minutes) because despite having ordered this dish multiple times before and knowing what to expect, they’re insisting that I don’t know what I’m talking about and spending $9 on some small little fried chip things and watery soup is totally reasonable, instead of the large fried noodles in sauce I expected. The first girl I talked to said my food would be replaced no problem, but then after having to re-explain my order 10 times and being put on the phone w the manager, he basically told me I’m out of luck and to have a nice day. Will not order again (which is disappointing, because my family orders from them 1-2 times per month w orders upwards of $60-70, and before this we’ve had small issues but they were always fixed – their loss).

November 20, 2008

Great carry-out

We have never expereince dining in at the "WOK," as we call it. We always order to go. And you know what the service is great, the food is great and the prices are pretty good considering how large the portions are. I would suggest the…
November 6, 2008

Decent food

I recently ordered carry out from this restaurant and was satisfied. The food wasn't the best but was okay. The restaurant was empty at the height of what should have been the dinner rush on the weekend. The young ladies that were…
November 6, 2008

Reliable Good Service

We have ordered from China Wok for many years, and keep going back! The food has always been good, and the staff very friendly. We have ordered take out, delivery and eaten in the dining room. I have been there just for a family dinner,…

Delivery Chinese Dinner

China Wok  Restaurant Reviews

China Wok is located near the cities of Lewistown.
People found this by searching for: China Wok Menu Walkersville Md, China Wok Frederick Md Menu, China Wok Walkersville, Md, China Wok In Walkersville Md, China Wok Walkersville Md, Walkersville Restaurants, and China Wok Walkersville.