China Yee

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Salads

China Yee is a Chinese, Asian, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent take out Chinese. Highly recommend the house triple. Best hot and sour soup around "
"It's fine for being the closest in the area, the food is ok, but not great. We go there out of ease if we want chinese food, as it's the best choice nearby, not because we like the restaurant."
"Fast, hot, great taste, great price. Plenty of choices. Return often."
"Spicy food"
"Fast service with good food. Our local Chinese connection. "
"Delicious"
"Moo goo gai pan"
"Kung poa chicken"
"Eggroll"
"Fast service, friendly staff, GREAT food!"
Cons
"No cons"
"No real place to eat a quick lunch."
"Nothing"
"No cons. We enjoy their food"
"Place to eat in"
Comments
"Excellent take our Chinese "
"No"
teagan photo

teagan

Frederick, MD

Substandard

The fried rice was so bad I couldn’t even eat it. If they can’t even get this staple right, there’s not much chance anything else will be very good. The rest of the meal was mediocre at best. The egg drop soup wasn’t bad. All in all, very disappointing. I won’t be returning.

BobMob photo

BobMob

Mount Airy, MD

About Average for the Area

I’d say the China Yee is about average for the Woodbine/Mount Airy area. That is to say, not very good at all. I keep trying the various sit-down and carryout Chinese restaurants in the area, hoping for a surprise, but I’ve yet to find one – at least not the good kind. There’s no real competition up this way, and it seems like all of these places simply aim for the lowest common denominator. The counter service at China Yee was fast and friendly, but the product was really sub-par. Skimpy on the protein, heavy on the carrot chunks and diced celery, swimming in bland sauces. The hot & sour soup was indeed spicy hot and quite sour, but not in a balanced way. Still, it may have been the highlight of the meal. I wouldn’t go out of my way to get food from this carryout.

June 15, 2009

China Yee is Fast

The place only has take out, but the staff the last three times I have gone has been very friendly. They never cease to amaze with how quick they cook up their orders. Sometimes I ask for special orders, such as no corn starch, and there…

Chinese Asian Salads

China Yee  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/02/2016 A diner from Ellicott City, MD tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/18/2016 A diner from Millersville, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2016 A diner from Millersville, MD tried it.

• 4/16/2016 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 3/31/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from Oxon Hill, MD tried it.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from Severn, MD tried it.

• 2/15/2016 A diner from Columbia, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No cons
    Comments
    Excellent take our Chinese
  • 12/24/2015 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

• 11/28/2015 A diner from Marriottsville, MD tried it.

China Yee is located near the cities of Lisbon, Uninc Howard County, Mt Airy, and Cooksville.
People found this by searching for: China Yee Menu Woodbine Md, China Yee Lisbon, China Yee Woodbine Md Menu, China Yee, China Yee Lisbon Md, China Yee Woodbine Md, China Yee Menu, Chona Yee Menu, and China Ye Lisbon Md.