Chinatown Kitchen

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Fair prices...delivery available... quick service.. all dishes I tried were very good..."
Lunella photo

Lunella

Hanover, PA

Aweful Customer Service

Last night I ordered food for delivery from here. It took over two hours to get to me and was cold when it arrived. I called to complain and nothing was done. The manager then called me back and told me I was a liar and that my food was not late or cold. I will never order food from this place again.

February 10, 2011

Awesome food

LOVE LOVE LOVE their food. The best Chinese food I have had in a long time, and since leaving Hanover I haven't been able to find anything that comes close. So more than willing to take the hour trip to get good food. Love the lo mein…
March 1, 2010

Great service

Great delivery service. They delivered in the blizzard... on a bike! The food is tasty too and they are fast. Try the General Tsao's chix. It is tasty!

Asian Dinner Lunch

Chinatown Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/15/2016 A diner from Gettysburg, PA tried it.

• 6/07/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/07/2016 A diner from Woodbury, NJ tried it.

• 12/19/2015 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2015 A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/07/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/25/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

Chinatown Kitchen is located near the cities of Pennville, Parkville, Mc Sherrystown, and Mcsherrystown.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown Kitchen On Carlisle Street In Hanover Pa, Chinatown Kitchen Hanover, China Town Kitchen Hanover Pa, Chinatown Kitchen Hanover Menu, Chinatown Kitchen Hanover Pa Menu, Chinatown Hanover Pa, and Chinatown Kitchen Menu Hanover Pa.