Chinatown Kitchen

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Fair prices...delivery available... quick service.. all dishes I tried were very good..."
  • 6/15/2016

A dining patron from Shippensburg, PA tried it.

• 6/07/2016

An Asian food lover from Hanover, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/07/2016

A dining patron from Bellmawr, NJ tried it.

• 12/19/2015

A dining patron from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2015

An Asian food lover from Gwynn Oak, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015

• 2/07/2015

An Asian chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/09/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 12/25/2014

An Asian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

Lunella photo

Lunella

Hanover, PA

Aweful Customer Service

Last night I ordered food for delivery from here. It took over two hours to get to me and was cold when it arrived. I called to complain and nothing was done. The manager then called me back and told me I was a liar and that my food was not late or cold. I will never order food from this place again.

Asian Dinner Lunch

Chinatown Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Chinatown Kitchen is located near the cities of Pennville, Parkville, Mc Sherrystown, and Mcsherrystown.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown Hanover Pa, Chinatown Kitchen Hanover, Chinatown Kitchen Hanover Pa Menu, China Town Kitchen Hanover Pa, Chinatown Kitchen Hanover Menu, Chinatown Kitchen On Carlisle Street In Hanover Pa, and Chinatown Kitchen Menu Hanover Pa.