8934 W State Road 84
Davie, FL 33324-4456

Chinatown Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Pine Island Ridge
Cuisine: Chinese, Japanese, Chinese Japanese

Chinatown Restaurant is a Chinese, Japanese, and Chinese Japanese restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 2/14/2018

A Chinese food lover from SG tried it.

• 1/11/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/24/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 7/06/2013

A Chinese food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 6/09/2013

A Chinese food lover from FL tried it and liked it.

• 5/01/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 4/23/2013

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

Lexxee photo

Lexxee

Davie, FL

Disappointing Treatment

I discovered this restaurant close to my neighborhood. At first, everything was good. I always ordered the same meal, special fried rice, white with no soy sauce. This was fine because they made it white. As time went on, they changed to fried with soy sauce because other customers requested it. Fine, but I still need without soy because my son is allergic. This is when the problem started. Sometimes it would come white and sometimes with soy. But I cannot keep the soy because my son is allergic. Mind you, I order from this restaurant, easy, 3 times per week. I spend a lot of money with them and always tip minimum 20% to the driver. One day, the order is wrong and the owner lady gets an attitude with me that I am always sending the food back when they send the soy. But my son is allergic so what option do I have. She got very rude about how I am wasting her food. I could not believe her reaction. I order white rice ALL of the time so because your chef does not get it right, I’m wrong??? Unbelievable. I made her give me a refund and will never buy from there again. I guess if you are a one time customer and don’t have special requirements, they will gladly take your money, but when it comes to accommodating their customers, they don’t need you. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Special Fried Rice

jbrookeiv photo

jbrookeiv

Plantation, FL

Best Chinese I've Found In South Florida

China Town Chinese Restaurant is by far the best Chinese restaurant I’ve found in South Florida. Their Orange Chicken is amazing, and is something I’ve been looking for since I moved down to Florida two years ago. If you are look for good, inexpensive, authentic Chinese food in South Florida, look no further.

Orange Chicken

My favorite Chinese dish of all time, and China Town does it right. Unfortunately, they don’t offer it sauteed instead of breaded, but I guess that’s not the traditional way of preparing it.

Chinese Japanese Good For Kids

Chinatown Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chinatown Restaurant is located near the cities of Cooper City.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown, Chinatown Restaurant Davie, Chinatown Pine Island Ridge, Chinatown In Pine Island Ridge Plaza, Chinatown Pine Island, Chinese Food Pine Ridge Plaza, Chinese Food In Pine Island Plaza, and Chinese Restaurant In Pine Island 33324.