Chinatown Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Steak, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Their food was OUTSTANDING and takeout got to you very quickly"
"Best chinese ever!!"
"everything was awesome"
"My favorite Chinese restaurant outside of china. Unfortunately it burned down and I am waiting to see if they are going to rebuild. It will be very sad if they don't come back. "
"been there a million times, will go a million more"
"Reasonable for Jackson, friendly, old school, decient food. "
"Friendly, fast, good food"
"The food is great, I love the fried rice, lo mein, Mongolian beef and many other items on the menu. It is way over do for a remodel of the restaurant. They close twice a year and should really use that time to remodel. "
"Volcanos"
"Excellent service. Very good food, especially the hot and spur soup. "
Cons
"My mother didn't like the restaurant because it was "dirty.""
"Nothing"
"Closed or weird hours in off season , not really authentic "
"Old, looks like it belongs in a strip mall "
"Needs a remodel, and better lights. "
"Battered dishes like orange chicken had a heavier coating of batter than I personally like. Batter was good, just too thick. "
"I like the food "
Comments
"Great place for families!!"
November 25, 2008

The only place to go for Chinese food in Jackson!

Our favorite Chinese place in Jackson. I love the pork and chicken fried rices. Once we even splurged on shrimp fried rice. Hubby prefers sweet & sour chicken. And we never placed an order without eggrolls. There's a couple other Chinese…

Chinese Delivery Takeout

Chinatown Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/08/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 11/29/2016 A diner from Cheyenne, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/10/2016 A diner from Jackson, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Chinatown is the best! I'm so glad they're open again. I think I can say for most of the town of Jackson that it's a favourite!
    Cons
    Cons? Only that they had to close for so long!! Love them!
  • 11/08/2016 A diner from Jackson, WY tried it.

• 11/04/2016 A diner from Alpine, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/03/2016 A diner from Laramie, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/02/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/29/2016 A diner from Jackson, WY tried it.

• 10/28/2016 A diner from Thayne, WY tried it.

• 10/27/2016 A diner from Jackson, WY tried it.

Chinatown Restaurant is located near the cities of Hoback Junction.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown Jackson Wy Menu, Chinatown Jackson Wy, China Town Jackson Wy Menu, China Town Jackson Wy, Chinatown Restaurant Jackson Wy, Chinatown Jackson Wyoming, and Chinatown Jackson Menu.