850 W Broadway
Jackson, WY 83001

Chinatown Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Steak, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"I love the staff. They are practically like family"
"Good food"
"BEST CHINESE FOOD EVER!!! I HAVE EATEN AT SEVERAL PLACES IN DIFFERENT PLACES AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO COMPARE. THEIR FOOD IS AMAZING!!!"
"Tasty food! Large quantity!!!"
"Chinatown is the best! I'm so glad they're open again. I think I can say for most of the town of Jackson that it's a favourite!"
"Their food was OUTSTANDING and takeout got to you very quickly"
"Best chinese ever!!"
"everything was awesome"
"My favorite Chinese restaurant outside of china. Unfortunately it burned down and I am waiting to see if they are going to rebuild. It will be very sad if they don't come back. "
"been there a million times, will go a million more"
"Reasonable for Jackson, friendly, old school, decient food. "
"Friendly, fast, good food"
"The food is great, I love the fried rice, lo mein, Mongolian beef and many other items on the menu. It is way over do for a remodel of the restaurant. They close twice a year and should really use that time to remodel. "
"Volcanos"
"Excellent service. Very good food, especially the hot and spur soup. "
Cons
"Put in another fish fountain "
"SINCE THE FIRE, AND THAT THEY HAVE FINALLY OPENED BACK UP AND REMODELED, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! dO MISS THE KOI POND THOU..."
"Cons? Only that they had to close for so long!! Love them!"
"My mother didn't like the restaurant because it was "dirty.""
"Nothing"
"Closed or weird hours in off season , not really authentic "
"Old, looks like it belongs in a strip mall "
"Needs a remodel, and better lights. "
"Battered dishes like orange chicken had a heavier coating of batter than I personally like. Batter was good, just too thick. "
"I like the food "
Comments
"I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT, THE FOOD IS AWESOME!"
"Great place for families!!"
  • 4/12/2018

A Chinese food lover from Jackson, WY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2018

A Chinese food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/08/2018

A dining patron from Ririe, ID tried it and liked it.

• 1/21/2018

A Chinese food lover from Jackson, WY tried it.

• 1/08/2018

A Chinese food lover from Jackson, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Jackson, WY tried it.

• 12/29/2017

A diner from Jackson, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/09/2017

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried it.

• 12/05/2017

A dining patron from Jackson, WY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I love the staff. They are practically like family
    Cons
    Put in another fish fountain
  • 12/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

November 25, 2008

The only place to go for Chinese food in Jackson!

Our favorite Chinese place in Jackson. I love the pork and chicken fried rices. Once we even splurged on shrimp fried rice. Hubby prefers sweet & sour chicken. And we never placed an order without eggrolls. There's a couple other Chinese…

Chinese Delivery Takeout

Chinatown Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chinatown Restaurant is located near the cities of Hoback Junction.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown Restaurant Jackson Wy, Chinatown Jackson Wy, China Town Jackson Wy Menu, China Town Jackson Wy, Chinatown Jackson Wyoming, China Town Jackson Wyoming, Chinatown Jackson Wy Menu, and Chinatown Jackson Menu.