812 Gray Ave
Yuba City, CA 95991-3641

Chinese Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Kid's Menu

Chinese Garden is a Chinese, American, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"There are no pros. If there was a zero on the score board that is my take on the restaurant. "
"Then busy they need more help. People just walked out!"
"This is good food. This is not a fancy, high priced restaurant. that's the only reason I gave it 4 stars. Always good, consistent quality."
"Great food"
"Restaurant dark, restrooms need some work and cleanliness. Good good help distant."
"The waitress was kind of mad, she was like in too mch harry"
"Great food friendly people "
"❤️❤️❤️"
"Great food"
"My family has had a family partyhere at least once a year. The food is delicious and plentiful! The staff is very accommodating even with last minute changes. This is a family friendly establishment! "
"Amount of food "
"There service and food are wonderful"
"Always great hot delicious dishes, friendly staff, leaving full and satisfied."
"I've never had anything here I haven't enjoyed. The fried prawns, egg rolls, and brandy fried chicken are great appetizers or sides. I'd also recommend the pork fried rice, broccoli beef, and the sweet and sour pork. The fried rice is light, as in not "
"Good food- lots of it!"
"Yummy! Been eating there for 40+ years."
"They always bring the food out all at once. Nice and hot and lots of it. And they always accommodate our large party! "
"Great food! Love Pinapple Chicken, and Egg Rolls! "
"Wonderful service"
Cons
"Everything about the place, food and service, The food, I could not eat the food on my plate. I ate a few bites of the meat , then the smell, just not able to eat my food on the plate."
"Slow service"
"The waitress need to be more friendly and smiling "
"I have no complaints other than it being a half hour from my house. "
"I havent had one yet. And my family has been going there every year for my aunt's BDay for at least 7 years"
Comments
"The staff is friendly and attentive."
  • 7/25/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Marysville, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/03/2018

A diner from Olivehurst, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2018

A Chinese chowhound from PA tried it.

• 3/26/2018

A diner from Yuba City, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/23/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/09/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2018

A dining patron from Yuba City, CA tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food.

• 1/26/2018

A diner from Grass Valley, CA tried it.

• 12/06/2017

A dining patron from Yuba City, CA tried it.

EATOUTOFTEN123 photo

EATOUTOFTEN123

Yuba City, CA

Eh...NOT SO MUCH

Used to eat here regularly with my family several years ago and recently moved back to the area and ordered take out from this restaurant. Don’t know if under different ownership or management, but I was truly disappointed in the food. (And I was HUNGRY, so standards weren’t set too high).

The fried rice was stale and the chicken (hoping it was) was oddly “choinky” and grissly. Egg Fu Yung wasn’t terrible, but came with a very watery sauce that would normally be gravy.

Perhaps the after dinner hour order time has some effect on the food, but will most likely stick to the other 2 selections in town from now on.

Pork Fried RIce

General Chicken

Egg Fu Yung

Chinese Outdoor seating American

Chinese Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Chinese Garden is located near the cities of Marysville, Linda, and Hanover.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Garden Yuba City Menu, China Garden Yuba City, Chinese Garden Restaurant Yuba City, Ca, Chinese Garden Yuba City Ca Menu, Chinese Garden Yuba City Ca, Chinese Garden In Yuba City, and Chinese Garden Yuba City.