112 Broadview Village Sq
Broadview, IL 60155-4874

Chinese See Thru Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Breakfast

Chinese See Thru Kitchen is a Chinese, Asian, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/03/2020

A diner from Bellwood, IL tried it.

• 6/05/2016

A dining patron from Maywood, IL tried it.

• 11/02/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

alisonmr photo

alisonmr

Chicago, IL

Exceptionally Poor Delivery Service

I had the most terrible, horrific experience with the delivery guy specifically. Apparently, the language barrier was contributory to the delivery guy getting lost and unable to understand simple instructions. When he finally made it to my home, he rang the bell and by the time I answered, he was gone. So, I sent my 8 y/o son downstairs to try to catch him. A few minutes later, my son came upstairs crying because of the “bad” man who was literally screaming downstairs. Mind you, I had no idea he was referring to the delivery guy at this point. The guy rang my bell a few seconds later and I buzz him in again. As, he approached me, I could hear him screaming in his native language. I say, “hello”, and the man literally got belligerent with me to the point of me demanding him to change the tone of his voice AS IF it was my fault that he could not locate my address or understand basic English. I could not BELIEVE his downright and absolute rudeness and hostility! He COMPLETELY disrespected me to the point that would normally warrant retaliation. As a Christian, I blessed him instead as he finally left in a huff. Yes, it was actually that bad! This was a very disturbing experience for not only me, but also my 8 y/o son. Unfortunately, the food is pretty good, but I certainly will NEVER patronize this restaurant again or recommend to anyone. I usually tend to overlook occasional poor service, but I feel that this was completely inexcusable behavior from anyone representing a business. I fully intend to contact their corporate offices as well as to make a complaint with the BBB. This restaurant should really invest in G.P.S. units for their delivery personnel especially considering the language barrier.

Chinese Asian Delivery

Chinese See Thru Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Chinese See Thru Kitchen is located near the cities of Proviso Township, Hines, Maywood, Westchester, and La Grange Park.
People found this by searching for: See Thru Kitchen, Chinese Food Broadview Il, Chinese See Thru Kitchen Broadview, See Thru Chinese Kitchen Broadview, Il 60155, Chinese Restaurants Broadview Il, See Through Kitchen Broadview, See Thru Kitchen Broadview, and See Thru Chinese Kitchen Broadview, Il.