5545 Wadsworth Byp
Arvada, CO 80002

Chipotle Mexican Grill

Neighborhoods: I-70 Corridor
Cuisine: Mexican, Grill, Vegetarian

Chipotle Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Grill, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/02/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/06/2013

A diner from Raymore, MO tried it.

QB
ovolacto photo

ovolacto

Arvada, CO

You will love this place for quick, good food

To begin with, the location at 55th and Wadsworth Boulevard has moved to a new location at 5324 Wadsworth Boulevard just south of the Lowe’s store.

Anywhere you go and any Chipotle you visit, you will find the same, good, high-quality food. They make large burritos in the $6.00 to $7.00 range, but they are fresh and well worth the price. I like that they have vegetarian options even though they do not offer brown rice and only have “white” tortillas. The black beans here are vegetarian, the guacamole is good, and the product is scrumptious. I you are one of the only people in the world to have not eaten one of these, try one soon and see what you are missing.

Vegetarian

They will put in and leave out whatever you choose. You get to watch them make your burrito and you will wonder how they will ever be able to roll the tortilla around that huge pile, but they manage. Try the spicy sauce and be sure to add the guacamole.

Mexican Takeout Good For Kids
10:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Chipotle Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Chipotle Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Berkley, Lakeside, Mountain View, Wheat Ridge, and Anchorage.
People found this by searching for: Chipotle Close To I 70 In Denver, Chiptole Off Of Wadsworth And I 70, Chipotle I 70 Denver Colorado, Chipotle I 70, Chipolte Near I70 In Denver, Chipotle Denver Closest To I 70, Chipotle Off Of 70 East, and Chipolte Near I70 In Colorado.