12635 S Cleveland Ave
Fort Myers, FL 33907-3806

Chipotle Mexican Grill

(Near the intersection of S Cleveland Ave and Woodland Blvd)

Cuisine: Mexican, Fast Food, Grill

Chipotle Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Fast Food, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

• 12/18/2020

A Mexican chowhound from Nashville, TN tried it.

• 5/28/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

food for the ignorant

Here is my 2 cents on the food. I lived in San Francisco , Ca. for 30 years . Birth place of the burrito.
I know burrito’s. This is a wannbe burrito. What self respecting mexican citizen would even offer tofu? And not beef tongue? I digress. The steak burrito just suck. I was told it was the most spicy. WRONG it had the most cumin. The steak was a bit rubbery. Only pinto beans or black beans offered. NO refried beans….White or brown rice. WOW too much rice /beans and hardly any meat. I measure my burrito. Less than 5 inches long. It was thick stuffed with rice/beans. But it tasted bad. I did not finished it. Plus I paid $9.65 for this and a medium drink.

Chit chat… First the good it is very clean. Industrial like clean. Parking is good. Service and folks are outstanding. I love it…….. Do not go here if you are a frugal diner.$9.65 for medium mediocre burrito + a medium drink… THAT IS SO WRONG…Also if you are looking for real mexican style food… This is Yuppie type food. Not food for real men. There are better deals( 8.99 for a seafood entree in the Cape)For a real burrito try Super Taco or 3 Burrito.

Do come here if you like to waste your money and have mediocre to terrible taste buds. That covers 95% of floridians. If you are from the West coast stay away. ..Exceptions veggie wimps and gotta be organic types.

Burrito - burrito at Chipotle Mexican Grill

burrito

steak..too much cumin, rubbery, more rice and beans overpriced

Wannabe Mexican Fast Food

Chipotle Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Chipotle Mexican Grill is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.
People found this by searching for: Chipotle Mexican Grill Mail, What Is Chipotle Near On Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, Carnation King Chipotle Mexican Grill Restaurants Mail, and Chipotle Sucks.