Orange

Chipotle Mexican Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown Redlands
Cuisine: Mexican, Fusion, Healthy

• 3/04/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

loveateacher909 photo

loveateacher909

Redlands, CA

Healthier Burrito

Chipotle is a good place to have a healthier burrito. Black beans, and choice of meats, and white rice that is not fried in grease. A much better choice for the health conscious, but I would say one negative. When they roll the burrito, the rice is not mixed with he meat or other ingredients. At times I bite into the burrito and just taste rice. It would be better for them to mix up the ingredients so every bite will have every flavor.
The price is reasonable for a burrito or tacos. Pay between 4 to 7 for a meal. It does not include drinks though. Pay those separately.

Burrito Bowl - Burrito Bowl at Chipotle Mexican Grill

Burrito Bowl

This is what I would purchase if I go to Chipotle. No tortilla please. Just dropped the ingredients in the bowl. That way I can mix it all up. I can even add some salsa and mix it in. Much better taste and my favorite in the restaurant.

Mexican Fusion Burrito

Chipotle Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Chipotle Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr and Mentone.
People found this by searching for: Burrito Bowl From Chipotle, Chipotle Menu Prices Redlands, California, Bowl Chipotle, Burrito, Chipotle Rice Bowl, Chipotle Loma Linda, Chipotle Redlands, Chipotle Bowl, and Chipotle Burrito Bowl.