499 N Mill St
Waldo, WI 53093-1345

Chissy's Pub & Grill

Cuisine: Burgers, Pub Food, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Not one pro that I can think of"
"Friendly atmosphere. Good food"
Cons
"More than 1 server for 40+ people. Make sure the so called buffet is well managed with food."
"Update decor"
Comments
"We were very disappointed from the time we got there. The owner was rude to start. Food ran out and it took 30 minutes for them to refill. This was the first time there for a lot of the people with me and they all said they will never go back. I won't be"
  • 4/01/2016

A diner from Sheboygan, WI tried it.

• 12/01/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Not one pro that I can think of
    Comments
  • 10/30/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/04/2014

Pros
    Friendly atmosphere. Good food
    Cons
    Update decor
  • 7/31/2014

A Burgers food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/13/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwich-300x200

Burgers Pub Food Sandwiches

Chissy's Pub & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Chissy's Pub & Grill is located near the cities of Hingham and Cascade.
People found this by searching for: Chissys Pub & Amp Grill Waldo Wi, Chissy's Waldo Menu, Chisseys Menu, Chissy's Menu, Chissy's Plymouth, Chissy's Waldo, and Chissy's Pub And Grill.