Chissy's Pub & Grill

Cuisine: Burgers, Pub Food, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"Not one pro that I can think of"
"Friendly atmosphere. Good food"
Cons
"More than 1 server for 40+ people. Make sure the so called buffet is well managed with food."
"Update decor"
Comments
"We were very disappointed from the time we got there. The owner was rude to start. Food ran out and it took 30 minutes for them to refill. This was the first time there for a lot of the people with me and they all said they will never go back. I won't be"

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Burgers Pub Food Sandwiches

Chissy's Pub & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Sheboygan, WI tried it.

• 12/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Not one pro that I can think of
    Comments
  • 10/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly atmosphere. Good food
    Cons
    Update decor
  • 7/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 3/13/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chissy's Pub & Grill is located near the cities of Hingham and Cascade.
People found this by searching for: Chissy's Waldo, Chissy's Waldo Menu, Chissy's Menu, Chisseys In Waldo Restaurant Menu, Chissy's Plymouth, Chissy's Pub & Grill, Chissy's Pub And Grill, and Chissys Pub & Amp Grill Waldo Wi.