Chop Shop

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Service"
Cons
"I ordered a skirt steak and was served an under cooked fatty piece of meat. I brought this to the owners attention and asked for my money back since I sent the food back and did not get another meal in its place. He stated that I had to pay for the salad "
  • 4/26/2016

A dining patron from Coram, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 9/06/2015

A dining patron from Port Jefferson Station, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2014

• 6/27/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 5/03/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/19/2013

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 6/09/2013

An American chowhound from Centereach, NY tried it and liked it.

American Dinner Lunch

Chop Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Chop Shop is located near the cities of Village Of The Branch, Hauppauge, Nesconset, Saint James, and St James.
People found this by searching for: Chop Shop, Chop Shop Smithtown, Chop House Smithtown Menu, Chop Shop Smithtown Menu, Chop Shop Menu Smithtown, Chop Shop Bar And Grill Smithtown, Ny, Chop House Smithtown, and Chop Shop Smithtown Ny.