820 River Rd
Edgewater, NJ 07020

Chops & Del Fabbro

Cuisine: Italian, Hamburgers, Lunch specials

Chops & Del Fabbro is a Italian, Hamburgers, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

AmandaL photo

AmandaL

North Bergen, NJ

AMAZING!!! What we have all been waiting for!

What we have all been waiting for! Finally, Good quality healthy options (or not LOL) and super tasty food! AND at a decent price!!! Thank you Chop/DelFabbro for finally giving us good quality food.

I saw this place being built, and since I have been living in the area for over 12 years, I was anxious to see just what they had to offer and just how good the food would be. Much to my surprise….THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!! Every single thing on the menu tastes great and priced right. My husband and I have been dining and getting delivery from them from the opening! Highly addictive! It’s almost like …hmmm cook or just order and get real good cooked food like your MOM makes delivered to you? Well, that is a no-brainer! Thus the addiction part. Too Easy, and Too Good to get :-)

Too boot, management are super nice and always wanting to make the customer happy. Both sides the middle eastern side, and the italian side are a quality and tasty product.

Now stop reading this and just go try it yourself! Hahahahaha :-)

Cheers!
Amanda L.
Loyal & Discerning Customer

everything

everything is awesome….ask for it how you want it, they will make it for you :-)

Italian Hamburgers Lunch specials

Chops & Del Fabbro  Restaurant Reviews

Chops & Del Fabbro is located near the cities of Cliffside Park, Morningside Heights, Fairview, Hamilton Heights, and Ridgefield.
People found this by searching for: Del Fabbro Edgewater Nj, Chops De Fabro, Chops & Del Fabbro, Chop Salads In Edgewater, Nj, Chop Edgewater, Chops And Del Fabbro, Del Fabbro Edgewater, and Chops Edgewater.