Chop's

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Steakhouses

Chop's is a American, American Traditional, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Pasta"
Cons
"bread was cold.."
Comments
"Great place for a date night.."
  • 2/03/2015

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/03/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/25/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/21/2013

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/29/2013

A dining patron from Silver Spring, MD tried it and didn't like it.

AStella photo

AStella

Virginia Beach, VA

Chops Virginia Beach VA

A lively and entertaining place for a beverage and bite. I enjoyed the food but ordered to go for good reason. Had I not been insulted by the drunk who was sitting next to me, called a Bitch when I rejected his behavior i.e, asking to go home with me, I probably would have stayed to enjoy my meal. The bartender and other customers did acknowledge that the man had obviously had too much to drink and expressed their apologies. The bartender could not stop serving him more alcohol or ask him to leave because this man had built their building. Rather, I politely asked him to move instead. As he stumbled away, he laughed and welcomed me to Virginia Beach…

Burger

Great food.

American American Traditional Steakhouses

Chop's  Restaurant Reviews

Chop's is located near the cities of Virginia Beach.
People found this by searching for: Chop Laskin Road, 336 Laskin Rd, Chops Virginia Beach, Chops Restaurant Vb Va, Chophouse Laskin Rd Virginia Beach, Chopped Laskin Road Virginka Beach, and Chops Virginia Beach Reviews.