1250 Baltimore Pike
Springfield, PA 19064-2706

Chopsticks

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Chopsticks is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

SpringfieldSucks photo

SpringfieldSucks

Springfield, PA

Disgusted

Let me tell you something about this place… The food gives many people I know terrible gas. I worked at this mall, and the mall is small, so there aren’t many options to eat at. But I’m not really sure what their food is made of, but it definitely isn’t fresh as they claim… it just sits out there like a nasty Chinese buffet. Plus they have this little boy working there that is very rude and insulted me. I will never eat at this place again.

General Tsos Chicken

Chinese Parking Dinner

Chopsticks  Restaurant Reviews

Chopsticks is located near the cities of Primos, Clifton Heights, Primos Secane, Pilgrim Gardens, and Morton.
People found this by searching for: Chopsticks Menu 19064, Chinese Delivery Near Me, Springfield, Pa, Chopsticks Menu Springfield Pa, Image Of Chopsticks, Springfield Pa, Chop Sticks Restaurant Morton, Pa, Chopsticks In Springfield Pa, Chopsticks 19064, Chopsticks Restaurant Springfield Pa, and Chopsticks Restaurant Morton Pa.