Chopsticks

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

• 6/29/2014

A Chinese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 17, 2011

so i went with some of my friends and family and we all loved it everything was perfect the food was great and the atmosphere just because Chinese people don't own it doesn't mean anything. they have recently redecorated the place and it…
June 17, 2010

This was the worst chinese food ever! No taste and even the chicken looked bad. After that I got sick...food-poisoning from the food! Sorry I wasted my money....
May 18, 2010

Unequivocally the worst Chinese food I will ever have in my life. I had the Ma Po Tofu with Hot and Sour Soup. Both dishes literally tasted like nothing, with a texture that invokes gagging. The delivery person called me and asked if I…

7/26/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried 4D Gelateria & Italian Gourmet in Downtown and liked it.

7/26/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Leo's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I order from this restaurant at least once a week for delivery. I have not been disappointed. Order always easy and delivery person always friendly. I will even be ordering again today.
7/24/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Mario Bros Gourmet Pasta.

7/24/2017

A food lover from West Palm Beach, FL tried Cobblestone Grill And Bar.

7/23/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Grandlake Chinese Cuisine in Golden Lakes and liked it. They liked the food.

7/22/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Avanti Pizza & Pasta.

7/21/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried China Star.

7/21/2017

A Bagels chowhound from US tried Uptown Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was amazing, they made you feel like family, my kids and a husband absolutely loved everything and so did I! I stapled to visit for sure!
7/16/2017

An Italian food lover from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried Grato in Flamingo Park and liked it.

7/11/2017

A dining patron from US tried China King in Crestwood.

Chinese Parking Outdoor seating

Chopsticks  Restaurant Reviews

Chopsticks is located near the cities of Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.
People found this by searching for: Chopsticks West Palm Beach, Chopsticks, Chopstick West Palm Beach, Chopsticks 33401, Chopsticks On North Olive, Chopsticks West Palm Beach Menu, Chopsticks Downtown West Palm Beach, and Chopsticks West Palm Beach Fl.