2500 Washington St

Chouquet's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Pacific Heights
Cuisine: French, Breakfast, Lunch

• 10/13/2015

A French food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 9/26/2015

A diner from French Camp, CA tried it.

mandeelish photo

mandeelish

Santa Clara, CA

Good beginnings and endings

I came to this restaurant for its dine about town menu. When I arrived though, at least one choice from each course was unavailable! I was disappointed that they had run out of so many things. They did offer replacements from the regular menu, but some of it didn’t sound as good.

The dine about town menu offers 3 courses – appetizer, entree, and dessert. The dinner started off well with a solid appetizer. However, my entree lacked in flavor. The dessert was a good save, since it was chocolate-y and warm.

I’d probably try this place again. They just changed chefs so maybe the menu may change also. It also seems like a good place to come during the day. Windows are all around, and it’s great for people watching since Fillmore is a busy street.

Warm chocolate hazelnut and banana crumble

It came warm and yummy

cynthialilian photo

cynthialilian

Berkeley, CA

Pricey but worth it.

I met a friend there for lunch (11:45 am) during the week. I was surprised to find that there were only three other tables occupied. My friend and I both ordered seared Tuna with salad. It was fantastic. I really liked this dish because it was healthy, simple, and very tasty. The side salad really complimented the fish. We shared a delicious chocolate cake placed over hot chocolate fudge. The server was attentive and efficient. The restaurant itself has a place outside where people can dine, and the inside has a lot of natural light due to its large windows. For the two of us we payed about 50$ but it was well worth the dining experience.

Warm chocolate hazelnut and banana crumble

Seared Tuna

French Pacific Heights Reservations
Tue-Fri 11:30AM - 03:00PM
Tue-Fri 05:30PM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 10:00AM - 03:00PM
Sun,Sat 05:30PM - 10:00PM

Chouquet's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chouquet's Restaurant is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Columbia Restaurant, Columbia Restaurants In Bradenton, Fl, Chouquet's San Francisco, Restaurant Salad Menus Near 94115, Port Edwards Restaurant, Hibachi Grill Buffett Fort Polk,La, Chouquet's Yelp, and 25 Best Tiburon Restaurants On Tripadvisor.