118 W Main St
Charlottesville, VA 22902-5032

Christian's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: North Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Subs

Christian's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Lunch, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

• 8/17/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

Pizza

kmc5k photo

kmc5k

St Louis, MO

Overrated

Christian’s is cheap pizza compared to the expensive restaurants of downtown Charlottesville. As a result, Christian’s is highly overrated by the students and those trying to save some money. During less busy hours, the pizza looks as it has sat in the glass window for long periods of time. I agree with a review I read on tripadvisor.com that often times the pizza has been contaminated (sneezed on) and just left until an unfortunate customer picks it as their own.

When the pizza is fresh, it IS good – served as I had pizza in Italy. The crust is thin and is not covered in as much cheese as Pizza Hut/Domino’s.

For a place that serves gourmet pizza, I usually expect more selection and variety in the pizza that is out – they usually have the same 3 or 4 choices every time I go (Pepperoni, Chicken Parmigian, One with feta cheese, avocado, & lots of veggies, and Mushroom/Sausage). I wish they would have a white pizza. The pizza is half the times served in perfect temperature, and the other half either burnt or cold.

I consistently expect more each time I visit Christian’s and am usually disappointed. This is still one of the most frequented place I visited – did I ever learn my lesson? If you are looking for good cheap food, just go next door to Marco & Luca. Christian’s Downtown is 1000 xs better than the newer Christian’s on the Corner, however.

Pizza Dinner Lunch

Chinese in Jefferson Park

Tokyo Rose

Japanese in Lewis Mountain

Christian's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Christian's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Monticello, University, Newcomb Hall, and Oak Hill.
People found this by searching for: Cristian Pizza, Christians Downtown Menu, Restaurante Christian Sonsonate, Numero De La Pizza Christian Sonsonate, Pizza Christian Sonsonate, Piza Cristian Sonsonate, and Pizza Cristian Sonsonate.