263 Ne 2nd Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444

Christinas

Cuisine: American Traditional, Greek, American

Christinas is a American Traditional, Greek, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

• 2/18/2019

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 3/18/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it.

• 4/26/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 1/23/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

tatfm photo

tatfm

Montréal, QC

Owner needs a lesson in customer service

The server brought my breakfast and the sausages for my husband – his eggs arrived more than five minutes later. I asked for marmalade for my toast – in the end I went to the counter and picked it up myself. On its own, not a terrible thing, added to everything else, definitely a sign to find somewhere else to eat. Tried to charge me for orange juice because there was an empty glass on the table that had held ice. When I said we didn’t have oj they practically accused me of lying. Luckily, the server who had brought the ice to the table turned up and confirmed my story so the charge was taken off the bill. Cristina is so rude that it is hard to believe she has been running this business for years.

California Omelet

Great ingredients – nicely cooked – cream cheese mixed with the eggs is a great idea – served with only one piece of toast which seemed cheap, specially when they served two slices if you ordered eggs on their own.

Restaurant American Traditional Wifi
Sun,Tue-Sat 08:00AM - 03:00PM

Christinas  Restaurant Reviews

Christinas is located near the cities of Gulf Stream.
People found this by searching for: Christina's Breakfast & Lunch Restaurant Delray Beach Fl, Christina's Delray Beach Menu, Christine's Delray Beach, Christina's Restaurant Delray Beach, Christina's Delray, Christina's Delray Beach, and Christinas Delray Beach.