Christo's Mediterranean Grill

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Grill

Christo's Mediterranean Grill is a Greek, Lunch, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Eliza80 photo

Eliza80

Pittsburgh, PA

food poisoning

The hummus and Jackie O cake were good and our waiter was courteous but everything else was downhill from there.

The place looked like it hadn’t been dusted in ten years nor the menus washed in that same amount of time, but since the hummus was good and they had vegetarian on the menu to suit my husband we decided to give it a try.

I ordered a cooked salmon dish topped with spinach, and I should have never touched it. I could smell it before I even saw the waiter. The spinach on the salmon was yellowed and funky like it had come out of a can or something and the rice tasted musky if you can imagine that. My husband ordered the vegetarian stuffed peppers which not only looked but tasted like they had been frozen and reheated at least once if not more than that.

Sure enough shortly after we left we had to cancel the rest of our plans for the evening so I could spend the rest of the night in our bathroom with a bottle of peptobysmol.

October 12, 2013

Great food for the price, I had the spanakopita platter which included a rice pilaf, seasoned green beans and a basic salad. The owner was very pleasant and I also appreciated that everything was placed into the takeout container neatly.
November 21, 2009

Christos is average

We ate here on one of our many trips to Pittsburgh. The food was average, not bad but not really worth going back for. My husband had the spanikopita.
October 13, 2009

Take it easy

I used to work at Christos when I was in college. The servers are NOT PAID. They make tips only. So take it easy on the servers. We were basically there out of the goodness of our hearts.

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Greek Lunch Delivery
Tips
  • Christo's is perfectly situated for a before- or after-show dinner or light snack.
  • An outside dining area is provided, weather permitting.

Christo's Mediterranean Grill  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/28/2015 A diner from New Kensington, PA tried it.

• 6/12/2013 A diner from Sewickley, PA tried it and liked it.

• 5/06/2013 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.

• 4/10/2013 A diner from Union City, NJ tried it and liked it.

Christo's Mediterranean Grill is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Christos Pittsburgh Menu, Christos Mediterranean Grill Pittsburgh, Christos Restaurant Pittsburgh, Christos Pittsburgh, Christos Mediterranean Grill, Christos Mediterranean Grill Menu, and Christos Restaurant In Pittsburgh.