Chubby's

Neighborhoods: Mooney
Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I took a bit my hamburger bun was cold, I told the lady she took my plate gave me new bun n put my old meat back in. Like really!!! Serviced suck, honestly I wouldn't recommend this place nor will I come back. "
"Food was great, customer service needs major improvement in my opinion. Everything else was great."
Cons
"Place really needs to improve in there costumer service and in there food. Really bad experience"
"slow service, customer service was not what I expected. "
  • 7/02/2016

A Burgers chowhound from Irvine, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2014

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    slow service, customer service was not what I expected.
  • 9/06/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/28/2014

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2014

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/10/2014

• 12/29/2013

A Burgers food lover from Visalia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2013

A diner from Lemoore, CA tried it.

• 8/11/2013

A Burgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2013

A dining patron from Modesto, CA tried it and liked it.

Burgers Diner Breakfast

Chubby's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chubby's Diner Menu Visalia, Chubbys Visalia Menu, Chubbys Diner Visalia, Chubbys Visalia Ca Menu, Chubbys In Visalia, Chubbys Diner Menu Visalia, Chubbys Menu Visalia, and Chubbys Visalia.