Chubby's

Neighborhoods: Mooney
Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I took a bit my hamburger bun was cold, I told the lady she took my plate gave me new bun n put my old meat back in. Like really!!! Serviced suck, honestly I wouldn't recommend this place nor will I come back. "
"Food was great, customer service needs major improvement in my opinion. Everything else was great."
Cons
"Place really needs to improve in there costumer service and in there food. Really bad experience"
"slow service, customer service was not what I expected. "
January 6, 2009

Best Burger in Town

I had a cheeseburger and fries here and it reminded me of the old 80's place I used to go to as a kid. It was so good and old fashioned. I would recommend anyone going to this place.

Burgers Diner Breakfast

Chubby's  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/02/2016 A diner from Irvine, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    slow service, customer service was not what I expected.
  • 9/06/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/28/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/10/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2013 A diner from Visalia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2013 A diner from Lemoore, CA tried it.

• 8/11/2013 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2013 A diner from Modesto, CA tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Chubbys Visalia Ca Menu, Chubbys Diner Menu Visalia, Chubby Visalia Ca, Chubbys Visalia, Chubbys Diner Visalia, Chubbys Visalia Menu, Chubby's Diner Visalia, Ca 93277, Chubby's Diner Menu Visalia, and Visalia Chubbis.