Chubby's

Neighborhoods: Mooney
Cuisine: Burgers, Diner, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I took a bit my hamburger bun was cold, I told the lady she took my plate gave me new bun n put my old meat back in. Like really!!! Serviced suck, honestly I wouldn't recommend this place nor will I come back. "
"Food was great, customer service needs major improvement in my opinion. Everything else was great."
Cons
"Place really needs to improve in there costumer service and in there food. Really bad experience"
"slow service, customer service was not what I expected. "
  • 7/02/2016

A Burgers food lover from Irvine, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/12/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    slow service, customer service was not what I expected.
  • 9/06/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/28/2014

A Burgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2014

A Burgers chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/10/2014

• 12/29/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Visalia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2013

A dining patron from Lemoore, CA tried it.

• 8/11/2013

A Burgers food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/19/2013

A Burgers chowhound from Modesto, CA tried it and liked it.

January 6, 2009

Best Burger in Town

I had a cheeseburger and fries here and it reminded me of the old 80's place I used to go to as a kid. It was so good and old fashioned. I would recommend anyone going to this place.

Burgers Diner Breakfast

Chubby's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chubby's Diner Menu Visalia, Chubbys Diner Visalia, Chubbys Visalia Ca Menu, Chubbys Visalia Menu, Chubbys Visalia, Chubbys Diner Menu Visalia, Chubbys In Visalia, Chubby's Visalia, and Chubbys Menu Visalia.