1120 Us-1
Edison, NJ 08817

Chuck E Cheese's

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Salads

• 5/03/2016

A Pizza chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

Salad2-300x200

Everyone who’s frequented a casual-theme restaurant or fast-food establishment knows Caesar salad, chef’s salad, and Cobb salad. But how did these menu staples get there and why is it important? B...read more

Pizza_Pizza photo

Pizza_Pizza

Edison, NJ

discrimination

Went to restaurant on Saturday, Jan 26, 2013 at 11:30 am with grandchildren. While checking in I noticed “Reserve” signs on all the tables. I asked lady why there were “Reserved signs” on all the tables and was told they are reserved for customer ordering food only. I was besides myself the restaurant was almost empty and they were saving tables!!! I went and sat down at a table removed the sign and refused to order food, I left as soon as grandchildren went through the coins we had from prior visit. We actually went to McDonald’s and had lunch there, a place that does not have “reserved signs” on the table or discriminate if you do not order food.

A few week prior to this visit I took my grandchildren to this same Chunk E Cheese on a Saturday evening the place was packed, I did not want to stay. I told my oldest granddaughter that if we could not find a table we were going to leave. We looked around and found a dirty table that someone had just left, put our coats down and I was getting situated when an employee came over and asked me to leave the table!!!! Can you believe that S##T since I had not ordered yet he wanted me to get up and move. I told him I was waiting for the line to get smaller before I ordered. We ordered a pizza, salad and soda’s. The restaurant was so crowded that it was standing room only; they do not honor the fire code’s because it was shoulder to shoulder and they kept letting more customers into the establishment. Be advised that this is in a strip mall and the only exit for customers is the door you entered in. It would be beyond a nightmare if a fire broke out in the kitchen and everyone tried to get out.

I called the customers service department and they told me it was their policy to allow this “Reserve Setting” during their busy months. So in other words it was a waist of time to complain to customer service about a serious matter.

I will never go back, there are plenty of other things to do with children and not put their lives in jeopardy. We can go to the malls there is a play area at Woodbridge mall that does not cost a dime and there is free seating. Menlo Park mall has a dance area that the children love also its free and there is plenty of free seating in the food court.

Total discussed with this establishment.

1 Large Pizza

Can order a better quality pizza from Costco at 1/2 the price.

Pizza Pizza Places Dinner

Chuck E Cheese's  Restaurant Reviews

Chuck E Cheese's is located near the cities of Edison Twp, Piscataway, , Highland Park, and Society Hill.
People found this by searching for: Chuckie Cheeses Edison Menu, Chuck E Cheese In Edison Reviews, Chuck E Cheese In Edison Nj Reviews, Chuck E Cheese Edison Nj Birthday Reviews, Chuck E Cheese, Edison Nj, Chuck E Cheese In Edison, Chuck E Cheese Jets Costco Food Court Menu Pizza Prices, Chuck E Cheese Edison Nj Reviews, and Chuck E Cheese Woodbridge Nj.