221 Bergen Mall
Paramus, NJ 07652-5009

Chuck E Cheese's

Cuisine: Pizza, Sandwiches, French

Pros
"The food , and the great customer service "
  • 10/22/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and didn't like it.

• 1/07/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Teaneck, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food , and the great customer service
elvisdo photo

elvisdo

Mahwah, NJ

When You're Hungry for Fun at Chuck E. Cheese's

I used to go to Chuck E. Cheese’s when I was a kid. Now I’m taking my own son to this place, which just makes me feel old. While the whole concept has changed quite a bit since I was there, it still has that party atmosphere for kids. Lately I have been frequenting this place with my son thanks to all the birthday parties he’s been attending.

I think Chuck E. Cheese’s was the first place where I ever had a pizza. I could be wrong but I do know that I first had a Hawaiian pizza over here and fell in love with it. Pizza is still the backbone of the menu. Every party we have gone to has served pizza. This was done through the birthday package acquired. The kids receive two slices of pizza and a drink for the occasion. Extra pizza and drinks are ordered for the parents as well.

But it doesn’t stop with just pizza. If you want other types of food, it is available. Salads, buffalo wings, mozzarella sticks, Italian breadsticks, French fries, sandwiches, hot dogs, and dessert are part of the selection. There is free refills on all soft drinks, which is self serve.

The food isn’t that bad. It definitely takes the edge off when you can sit down and relax for a bit after some activity at this place. The kids really like it and enjoy the meal that they receive. It’s a good place for families to get away for a couple of hours especially on those rainy days when you feel cooped up in the house.

Pizza Sandwiches French

Chuck E Cheese's  Restaurant Reviews

Chuck E Cheese's is located near the cities of Bergen County, Monsey, Oradell, River Edge, and Washington Twp.
People found this by searching for: Chuckie Cheese Near Garden State Mall, Chuck E Cheese's Paramus Nj, Chuckee Cheese Paramus Nj, Chuck E Cheese Bergen Mall, Chuckecheesesparamuspizza, Chuck E Cheese In Bergen Mall, Chuck E Cheese Bergen Mall New Jersey, and Chuck E Cheese Paramus Menu.