13745 Lakeside Cir
Sterling Heights, MI 48313-1315

Chuck E Cheese's

Cuisine: Pizza, Coffee, Catering

Chuck E Cheese's is a Pizza, Coffee, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

• 11/18/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

rphillips855 photo

rphillips855

Chesterfield, MI

Worst Experience Ever.

Wish there was a way to rate negative stars. The food order we took was messed up three seperate times. The manager of the stores name was Pat I believe, bald headed guy. I asked one of the employees to go get him for us as we wanted to speak to him. When he came out from the back he was screaming pretty loud at one of the employees. He was screaming loud enough for me to make out some of the words he was saying even with kids running around yelling and playing. When he came to our table he was not nice, he was unprofessional and pretty much rude to our face. I called back the next day and asked to speak to the Store manager and I was told Pat was the store manager. I cannot believe they would put someone like this in charge of their store. I called the corporate number and was told I could receive coupons for our next visit but there was no way I was interested in that. I never will be back I told her and hung up.

Specialty Pizzas

When the pizza finally came to us correct. It was nasty. Cheese and crust was burnt and hard. Was possibly the thinnest crust I had ever seen. I would rather eat a 5$ hot and ready, than the 24$ pizza they sold me.

Pizza Coffee Catering

Chuck E Cheese's  Restaurant Reviews

Chuck E Cheese's is located near the cities of Sterling Hts, Sterling Heights, Oshkosh, and Clinton Twp.
People found this by searching for: Chuck E Cheese Madison Heights, Chuck E Cheese Lake Side Mall, Chuck E Cheese In Madison Height, Chuck E Cheese, Chuck E Cheese S Lakeside Mall, Www.Chuckecheese In Madison Height, Lake Side Chucky Cheese, Sterlingheights Chuck E. Cheese, and Chuck E Cheese Lakeside Mall.