4383 Mall Dr
Tupelo, MS 38804

Chuck E Cheese's

Cuisine: Ice Cream, Pizza, Sandwiches

Chuck E Cheese's is a Ice Cream, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Pros
"they kept farting in my face!!!"
Cons
"they could of been more polite and give us more free tokens, but istead they made us paid more money!!!!!!!!!1"
Comments
"always tie your hair because I saw a string of hair in my food and was MAD!!!!!!!!!!"
  • 12/06/2017

A dining patron from Clearfield, UT tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    they kept farting in my face!!!
    Cons
    Comments
Marshajensen photo

Marshajensen

Tupelo, MS

Disappointed

Me & my husband were there for a birthday party today. We ordered a pizza & We spent $6 each for a ONE time salad bar. They handed us plates with the little portion sections to it but we wanted just a plain plate. The cashier gave us one & then while we were putting the salads on the plates another girl come up to us and said we couldn’t use those plates. Mind you the plates are the same size. Just one plate is portioned & the other one isn’t. We had to dump our salads onto a portion plate & she was rude about it. I said what is the difference & she said if they come out here & see your salad on those plates they will make you throw it is the garbage. Really, I will not be back there again birthday party or not. I will tell everyone what happened to us there. Not a very good experience!!!!

1 Large Pizza

Pizza was over cooked. The crust was tough!

Ice Cream Pizza Sandwiches

Chuck E Cheese's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chucky Cheese Tupelo Review, Chuck E Cheese Tupleo Reviews, and Chuck E Cheese Tupelo Ms.