Chuck's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Highland Park
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Supper'"
"Chuck's is a family restaurant with something on the menu for everyone. Their pizza and onion rings are excellent as is their service. "
  • 3/06/2018

A diner from Cedar Rapids, IA tried it.

• 9/23/2017

A diner from Des Moines, IA tried it and liked it.

• 7/28/2017

An Italian chowhound from Sun Prairie, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/21/2017

A diner from La Porte City, IA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/27/2017

A diner from Ankeny, IA tried it.

• 11/19/2014

An Italian food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Supper'
  • 7/31/2014

• 2/01/2014

March 14, 2008

Chuck's

Everytime I come up to my hometown I make it a habit to go to Chuck's for dinner. (BTW, Go Bulldogs!) The food is excellent (I love the sausage sand or the Italian pizza) the service is fun fast and friendly and I love to talk to Linda B…
March 4, 2008

A suprisingly good italian restuarant

My wife and I noticed this place just driving around. Decided to try it. The decore was ok but nothing special. The service was great never waited for anything. The cost is a little high for what we expected but not so far that we wont…
July 6, 2007

AVOID AT ALL COST

I would never go back to this place if my life depended on it. While in there, I saw employees do a deal of illegal substances( 2 women--1 waitress and 1 cook). That 1 cook that I mentioned was talking to people behind the counter that…

4/19/2018

A diner from Streator, IL tried Sam's Fine Food & Eggrolls.

4/14/2018

An American food lover from Des Moines, IA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We had the nicest young man wait on myself and husband. We were there April 14, around 6pm. His name is Robert, and we really enjoyed his friendliness and good manners. Because of his welcoming attitude, we definitely will return. We both feel Robert de
4/12/2018

An American chowhound from Des Moines, IA tried Smitty's Tenderloin Shop.

4/10/2018

An American Traditional food lover from Iowa City, IA tried Papa Kerns Cafe.

4/09/2018

A Chinese food lover from Ottawa, IL tried China Chef Restaurant in Greater South Side and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/07/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Des Moines, IA tried Pueblo Viejo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A Pakistani chowhound from Des Moines, IA tried Lzaza Indo-Pak Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Pho 515.

4/05/2018

A dining patron from Indianola, IA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

4/04/2018

A dining patron from Omaha, NE tried Patience's African Cuisine.

Italian Dinner Parking

Chuck's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chuck's Pizza Des Moines, Chuck's Restaurant Des Moines, Chuck's Pizza Des Moines Iowa, Chuck's Restaurant Menu, Chuck's Pizza Menu In Des Moines, Iowa, Chucks Pizza, Des Moines, Ia, Chucks Restaurant Des Moines, and Chucks Pizza In Des Moines.