2335 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815-2946

Chuck's Steak House

Neighborhoods: Waikiki
Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Barbecue

Chuck's Steak House is a Steak, Seafood, and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Cons
"There were no cons."
  • 5/24/2017

A Steak food lover from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 10/25/2014

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    There were no cons.
  • 9/19/2014

A Steak food lover from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

bertha photo

bertha

Honolulu, HI

All Atmosphere, No for Food

The steak was a complete disappointment. The steak was bland and quality was not there. The only thing great was the view of Waikiki. I couldn’t believe that they didn’t have much in terms of steak sauce, if any. Believe me, you will need it to dress up the flavor. I got A-1 steak sauce because that’s pretty much all they had. The waiters and waitresses wear t-shirt. That was kind of off-putting as you expect fancy in a place like this.

Steak kabob

I ordered the steak kabob because it was on special for about forty bucks and was basically the cheapest. I wanted to try their steak without risking way too much for a disappointing steak. After paying for the special, drink and tip, I felt totally ripped off. My friend ordered the full steak meal and she got a small steak and it didn’t look much better than mine. She was disappointed with her steak, too. She ordered the sweet potato as a side and it was so simply made that it didn’t look like it was worth the money spent. My steak was also rather dry and devoid of flavor. I make better steak at home. It reminded me of Sizzlers steak to be honest with you.

Steak Outdoor seating Parking

Chuck's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Chuck's Steak House is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: Chuck's Steak House Waikiki Menu, Chucks Steakhouse Waikiki Menu, Chucks Steak House Menu Waikiki, Chucks Waikiki, Chuck's Steakhouse Waikiki Menu, Chucks Steakhouse Waikiki, and Chuck's Steak House Waikiki.