Church's Chicken

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Chicken was hot"
"None employees wont serve you cause there to buzy getting high in the bathroom so se went to kfc"
"I got grease tasted like reheated chicken or cooked with dirty oil i got no receipt the managers said they didn't have any when i complained she told me she had 12 customers and none of them complained do she didn't want to talk to me and hung up"
Cons
"I got an 8 piece special 1 wing 1 breast 3 legs and 3 thighs noticed this when I got home needless to say I was pissed I hate thighs I can't understand why just 1 wing and 1 breast "
"The food the served is garbage"
Comments
"I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them."
  • 11/27/2017

A dining patron from Sycamore, IL tried it.

• 8/19/2017

A dining patron from Edmond, OK tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/03/2017

An American chowhound from Peoria, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/30/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/31/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Chicken was hot
  • 3/18/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The food the served is garbage
    Comments
    I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them.
  • 11/27/2013

• 3/13/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

American Traditional Good For Kids
Tips
  • Having a party or a picnic? Church's Full Party Feast feeds a crowd with your choice of menu items and sides, plus plates and utensils.

Church's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Church's Chicken is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Churches Chicken In Peoria Il, Church's Chicken In Peoria, Church's Chicken Peoria Illinois, Churches Chicken Specials In Peoria Il, Peoria Churches Chicken Menu And Prices, Church's Chicken Peoria Il, Churchs Chicken Peoria Il, and Churches Chicken, Peoria Il.