Church's Chicken

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Chicken was hot"
"None employees wont serve you cause there to buzy getting high in the bathroom so se went to kfc"
"I got grease tasted like reheated chicken or cooked with dirty oil i got no receipt the managers said they didn't have any when i complained she told me she had 12 customers and none of them complained do she didn't want to talk to me and hung up"
Cons
"I got an 8 piece special 1 wing 1 breast 3 legs and 3 thighs noticed this when I got home needless to say I was pissed I hate thighs I can't understand why just 1 wing and 1 breast "
"The food the served is garbage"
Comments
"I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them."
  • 8/19/2017

A diner from Edmond, OK tried it and liked it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/03/2017

A diner from Peoria, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/30/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 5/31/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Chicken was hot
  • 3/18/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/23/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The food the served is garbage
    Comments
    I put my order in the garbage and called the city of peoria il to report them.
  • 11/27/2013

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2013

An American food lover from US tried it and liked it.

American Traditional Good For Kids
Tips
  • Having a party or a picnic? Church's Full Party Feast feeds a crowd with your choice of menu items and sides, plus plates and utensils.

Church's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Church's Chicken is located near the cities of Fondulac, West Peoria, East Peoria, Fondulac Township, and Bayview Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Churches Chicken, Peoria Il, Churches Chicken In Peoria Il, Churches Chicken Specials In Peoria Il, Church's Chicken In Peoria, Church's Chicken Peoria Il, Church's Chicken Peoria Illinois, Churchs Chicken Peoria Il, and Peoria Churches Chicken Menu And Prices.