3501 Minnesota Dr
Bloomington, MN 55435-5284

Ciao Bella

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Gluten Free

Ciao Bella is a Italian, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"."
  • 8/10/2017

A diner from Hopkins, MN tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/09/2016

Pros
  • 2/06/2016

An Italian food lover from Savage, MN tried it.

• 12/10/2014

An Italian food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

BananaWoo photo

BananaWoo

Minneapolis, MN

Reasonable with Great Service

I frequent Ciao Bella for happy hour after work and although this side of 494 prohibits most happy hour drink specials, the prices have been quiet reasonable considering this restaurant’s reputation. Ciao Bella definitely wants to provide that upscale dining experience and I think it does just that. The menu is a little spendy, but also worth it from what I’ve experienced.

The inside is dimly lit with a romantic bistro overtone. There is a grand bar near the entrance where curvy high top tables and stools comfortably seat patrons. The drapery is heavy and velvety and the large pillars and exposed brick walls make you feel cozy inside. The dining area is very intimate feeling, but also manages to accommodate a large number of people. A semi open kitchen reveals a stone oven which is used for cooking flatbreads and pizzas. Each table is covered with a crisp white linen and flatware. In my opinion it is worth visiting Ciao Bella for the architecture and ambiance alone.

We usually sit on the patio outside which is equally beautiful and well designed. A much smaller outdoor bar is housed next to the patio with floor to ceiling windows. During the warm summer months the windows are all open to allow guest and staff to move freely from bar to table.

Our last visit was particularly enjoyable mainly due to our wait staff. We went for cocktails and appetizers which didn’t bother our waiter at all. He was extremely accommodating and made sure we all had full glasses and were satisfied with our food. For apps we had the Prosciutto Di Parma Flatbread and the Margherita Pizza. The bread was crispy and warm and the toppings were fresh. We had a hard time distinguishing between flatbread and pizza because both were similar in texture, taste and appearance, but they were still delicious.

I’ve always experienced great service at Ciao Bella and it is the main reason I keep returning with my business. It is a bit more ‘fancy’ than my normal restaurant and bar favorites, but if you are looking for a good date place or just somewhere to treat yourself, Ciao Bella is a perfect choice.

Italian Lunch Gluten Free
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 10:30PM
Sat 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Sun 05:00PM - 09:30PM

Ciao Bella  Restaurant Reviews

Ciao Bella is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Ciao Bella Happy Hour, Ciao Bella Restaurant Happy Hour, Ciao Bella Mn Happy Hour, Ciao Bella Mn, Ciao Bella Edina, Parma Bloomington Menu, Ciao Bella Happy Hour Bloomington, Ciao Bella Bloomington Menu, and Ciao Bella Bloomington.