565 Erin Drive
Memphis, TN 38117

Ciao Bella

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Ciao Bella is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

amberthegr8 photo

amberthegr8

Memphis, TN

Mothers Day Dinner

My husband, 2 kids , and i went to Ciao Bella for mothers day. It was the first time we had went there. I liked the dim lights and that they gave the kids “play dough” / pizza/ bread dough to play with. My daughters shared a pepperoni pizza and neither of them liked it. The staff was nice . There wasnt much variety on the menu.

chicken lorenzo

I rate this dish as poor because the one piece of chicken is the entire meal ! It was chicken in a small white dish with cheese and marinara and a couple peices of red pepper. Not worth $14 dollars ! Maybe $8. I was very hungery when we left.

joetacci photo

joetacci

New York, NY

CIAO BELLA MEMPHIS

visiting my friends in memphis and they took me to Ciao Bella. being an italian from NYC i was skeptical. not for long, though.

this place would kick a—- in NYC or Italy! I had the piccante pizza, veal parm, and sauteed spinach. my friends went for the greek food (pastitso?), which i tried and loved. we shared a chopped salad which i’d put up against any i’ve ever had. wine list was nice and the prices reasonable.

service and atmosphere were great. 4 TV’s w/nfl playoff games didn’t hurt either. i cannot wait to go back.

Italian Good For Kids Catering

Ciao Bella  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ciao Bella Memphis Tn Menu, Who Owns The Memphis Caio Bella, Ciao Bella Restaurant Memphis, Ciao Bella Memphis, Ciao Bella Memphis Menu, Ciao Bella Memphis Tn, and Ciao Bella Memphis Calories.