Ciao Bella

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Salads

Pros
"My wife got her dinner She ate and I never got my dinner! Told them to forget my dinner! Never will be back!"
"Great food and service!"
Cons
"No cons."
January 22, 2013

My tip for you is to make me stop eating so much!!! Love your restaurant. Our favorite wait staff are Amber and Chris;)

Italian IN Gluten Free

From CityGrid:

Welcome to Ciao Bella, a family owned and operated business newly opened in the community of Schererville, Indiana. We are proud to serve Authentic Italian cuisine and pizza to our new and loyal patrons from throughout the area. We believe that our restaurant is a place you go to have delicious food while feeling at home.

Our delectable menu has a great selection of:

• Pizza

• Pastas

• Chicken

• Meats

• Salads

We also offer personalized catering for all occasions. We welcome you to contact us with more information on this particular service. So whatever your craving, we look forward to satisfying it by means of dining in, carry out or call in for delivery.

Call Ciao Bella today to place an order or for more information!. Pizza|Pizza|Italian Menus|Italian Menus|Soups & Salads|Soups & Salads|Gourmet Menus|Custom Menus|Custom Menus|Custom Menus|Desserts|Mediterranean Menus|Mediterranean Menus|Chicken Menus|Chicken Menus|Steaks|European Menus|European Menus|Wines|Wines|Appetizers|Appetizers|Appetizers||Romantic Dining|Parties|Parties|Parties|Waitstaff|Catering|Catering|Catering|Corporate Events|Corporate Events|Corporate Events|Banquet Facilities|Family Friendly|Group Dining|Weddings|Weddings|Weddings|Fine Dining

• Catering And Banquets.

Ciao Bella  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/04/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2013 A diner from Highland, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service!
    Cons
    No cons.
Ciao Bella is located near the cities of St John, St John, and Saint John.
People found this by searching for: Ciao Bella Schererville Indiana, Chio Bella Schererville In, Ciao Bella Menu Schererville, Cia Bella Schereville Indiana, Content, Ciao Bella Schererville In Menu, Ciao Bella Menu In Schererville In, and Ciao Bella Schererville Menu.