Ciao Bella

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Salads

Pros
"My wife got her dinner She ate and I never got my dinner! Told them to forget my dinner! Never will be back!"
"Great food and service!"
Cons
"No cons."
January 22, 2013

My tip for you is to make me stop eating so much!!! Love your restaurant. Our favorite wait staff are Amber and Chris;)

Italian IN Gluten Free

Ciao Bella  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/04/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2013 A diner from Highland, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service!
    Cons
    No cons.
Ciao Bella is located near the cities of St John, St John, and Saint John.
People found this by searching for: Ciao Bella Schererville Indiana, Ciao Bella Schererville Menu, Ciao Bella Menu Schererville, Chio Bella Schererville In, Ciao Bella Schererville In Menu, Ciao Bella Menu In Schererville In, Cia Bella Schereville Indiana, and Content.