Ciao Bella

Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Salads

Pros
"My wife got her dinner She ate and I never got my dinner! Told them to forget my dinner! Never will be back!"
"Great food and service!"
Cons
"No cons."
  • 3/04/2015

An Italian chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/22/2015

• 12/24/2013

An Italian food lover from Highland, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and service!
    Cons
    No cons.
January 22, 2013

My tip for you is to make me stop eating so much!!! Love your restaurant. Our favorite wait staff are Amber and Chris;)

Italian Mediterranean Salads

Ciao Bella  Restaurant Reviews

Ciao Bella is located near the cities of St John, St John, and Saint John.
People found this by searching for: Ciao Bella Menu Schererville, Cia Bella Schereville Indiana, Chio Bella Schererville In, Ciao Bella Schererville In Menu, Ciao Bella Schererville Indiana, Ciao Bella Menu In Schererville In, Content, and Ciao Bella Schererville Menu.