Ciao Pizzeria

Cuisine: Italian, Burgers, Lunch

Ciao Pizzeria is a Italian, Burgers, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Best pizza"
"T"
"Best pizza hands down! "
"Best pizza around and maybe best burgers in the state! "
"Pizza is by far the closest to a New York pie. I know what I'm talking about I grew up in Brooklyn! "
"The food is excellent! Recommend the Antipasto. The staff is very friendly."
"Family owned small business, the owners are some of the nicest people! AND the food is so good, we eat there at least once a week and they never disappoint!!"
Cons
"Nothing"
"G"
"Nothing"
Comments
"G"
"I know it's a pizzeria but their burgers are out of this world. "
"Hope this guy sticks around. "
"Awesome food, make sure you check out there burgers!!"
  • 12/08/2016

Nj12345 tried it.

• 12/08/2016

An Italian chowhound from Dublin, PA tried it.

• 11/12/2016

An Italian chowhound from Long Valley, NJ tried it.

• 7/09/2015

A diner from Orange, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/03/2015

A diner from East Elmhurst, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/30/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/14/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/14/2015

An Italian food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    T
    Cons
    G
    Comments
    G
  • 3/14/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/05/2015

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

NJ12345 photo

NJ12345

Hackettstown, NJ

Horrible

I had a slice of pizza and there was hair on it…. I tried to get a hold of one of the works and the girls were to busy on there phones and talking about guys. This wasn’t today it was last Friday night I think. Another time I went there and got a burger and asked for no tomato’s or swiss cheese I wanted american and the girls messed it all up… I’m done going there and spending my money on food that is gross!!

Pizza and a burger

Horrible

October 31, 2008

Yummy

Mangia Mia's pizza never lets me down. I stop there on my way home from work all the time. I would recommend trying the specialty pizza slices, they are to die for.

Dinner Parking Italian

Ciao Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Ciao Pizzeria is located near the cities of Changewater.
People found this by searching for: Ciao Pizza Washington Nj Menu, Ciao Washington Nj, Ciao Pizzeria Washington, Nj, Ciao Pizza 07882, Ciao Pizza Washington Nj, Ciao Pizzeria Rt 57, Ciao Broadway Nj, Ciao Pizza Broadway Nj Menu, and Ciao Pizza Broadway Nj.