11651 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064-2917

Ciccero Pizza

Neighborhoods: West Los Angeles
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, European

Ciccero Pizza is a Pizza, Catering, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

• 3/18/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 3/16/2014

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/31/2013

A dining patron from Claremont, CA tried it.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Pizza Delivery Anyone?

It was pizza party time for those of us in the Dancing with the Stars Pool at work today. Hmm, I lost and came in third because I chose Kelly as my winner. I gambled that she’d go pretty far with the sympathy vote within the text crazed demographic; alas, I was wrong. Just cost me a the price of a couple of pizzas.

I probably should have been more insistent, but I figure its better to pick my battles. I let my co workers choose. They chose Ciccero.

• They had quick delivery
  • Great prices as my portion for the 6 of us (well, the 5 of us losers had to pay) was just $8.50 for 3 large pizzas.
  • Pizza taste/quality – you get what you pay for. Did I tell you it only cost me $8.50 including tip??

I had nothing to do with the ordering in case I didn’t make that clear enough, so I can’t tell you about the menu selections, what the service was like or even if the delivery guy was hot. Next office pool? American Idol, and hopefully we won’t be choosing Ciccero’s again for the prize.

Vegetarian Pizza

Vegetarian Pizza – it was just alright. Tasted like cardboard.

Pizza Catering Parking
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:45PM

Ciccero Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Ciccero Pizza is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Ciccerro Pizza Pico, Ciccero's Westwood, Cicero Pizza Los Angeles, Ciccero's Pizza Pico Menu, Ciccero Pizza Pico, Cicero's Pizza West Los Angeles, Cicero's West Los Angeles Menu, Cicero's Pizza Pico, and Cicerosp Izzacceromlos Angeles Pico Blvd Los Angeles.