4266 Us Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809

CiCi's Pizza Buffet

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Vegan

CiCi's Pizza Buffet is a Pizza, Italian, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Giving It Another Chance

Other trips to CiCi’s have been disappointing, perhaps went at wrong time of day(s). “Cardboard” pizza has never been high on my list of favorites, but today’s was a bit better. Husband loves the place, so I figured time to “try again”… It was lunchtime, or thereabouts, and the food had not been sitting out getting hard and dried out – fairly fresh, not so thin and hard on the slices and pretty good selection. They even asked us to tell them if we didn’t see what we wanted. I can see families would love the place, feed the kids and not pay arm and a leg. Will have to remember to go about the same time next trip (see if it was a “fluke”)

Spinach Alfredo

Not bad, though I may be the only one that likes spinach! Had 3 slices to myself. The slices were not too thin (I don’t like to break a tooth!)

Zesty Pepperoni

husband enjoyed his pepperoni slices, also ham and pineapple (I don’t see this on the drop down menu) and plain cheese pizza. In all I think he ate about 7 slices!!

Apple Dessert or Brownies

I doubt there is such a thing as a “bad brownie” in my husbands mind. He enjoyed.

Soup and Salad

the soup was pasta and some kind of bouillon and vegetable sprinkles to which I added more pasta from the bar.
The salad was the big bowl, with a few things to add.
not bad.

Pizza Wifi Italian

CiCi's Pizza Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

CiCi's Pizza Buffet is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Cici's Pizza Lakeland Fl, How Much Is Cici's Pizza In Lakeland, Cici's Buffet Price Lakeland Fl, Prices At Cici's Pizza Lakeland, How Much Is Cicis Pizza Buffet In Lakeland, Cici's Pizza Email Send A Bad Emails, Cici's' Pizza Lakeland Reviews, and Ci Via Pizza In Lakeland Fl.