91 E Prospect Rd
Oakland Park, FL 33334-1437

Cielito Lindo

Neighborhoods: Oakland Park
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Cielito Lindo is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 9/11/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

hemingwayclone photo

hemingwayclone

Fort Lauderdale, FL

OBJECTIONABLE / HEALTH THREATENING INGREDIENT IN SERVED FOOD

My companion pulled a nine to ten inch human hair from the food served him. The female manager offerred perfunctory apologies and his offending dinner was removed, a new one presented shortly after.
Not surprisingly…neither of us had an appetite to continue nor faith in the sanitation of this restaurant.
When I voiced my objection to the portly, female manager that a complete bill (OVER $50) was inappropriate. A savvy manager would have voided the bill altogether. Or at least, a complimentary dinner proferred at a future date.
She scoffed at my statement that I would go on line to complain….we shal see, shall we not?
Her single digit mentality suggests to me that the last thing this restaurant needs is a Tiajuana road house rest stop sensibility.
Hasta la vista, mamacita!

Mexican Catering Dinner

Cielito Lindo  Restaurant Reviews

Cielito Lindo is located near the cities of Wilton Manors, Lauderdale By The Sea, Laud By Sea, Ft Lauderdale, and Lauderdale By The Sea.
People found this by searching for: Prospect Road Celito Lindo Menu, Cielito Lindo Griffin Road, Cielito Lindo Oakland Park, Cielito Lindo Wilton Manors, Mi Cielito Lindo Restaurant Griffin Road Menu, Cielito Lindo Restaurant Griffin Road, 91 E Prospect Rd Oakland Park, Fl 33334, Cielito Lindo Oakland Park Price Menu, and Cielito Lindo Prospect Road.