Cimarron Restaurant

Cuisine: Steak, Traditional, Catering

Cimarron Restaurant is a Steak, Traditional, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place. "
Cons
"Poor quality steaks and side orders. I had to ask to take my salad and sautéed mushrooms back, salad was old, mushrooms were extremely salty. My steak was raw (ordered medium), I informed my waitress and she apologized and told me she was going to let the"
  • 6/03/2017

A Steak chowhound from Clemmons, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place.
  • 5/25/2016

A diner from Wallburg, NC tried it.

• 4/13/2015

A Steak chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2013

A Steak food lover from Greensboro, NC tried it and didn't like it.

Eddiesoph photo

Eddiesoph

Clemmons, NC

Great Meal!

Food, wine, and cocktails were all great. Service exceeded expectations. Ashly did a great job and knew the menu very well! Place was PACKED on Friday night, so make reservations. We’ll definitely be back.

Filet Mignon

Cooked perfect.

September 28, 2010

Excellent!!!

WOW, what AMAZING food this little place has! Great service, great atmosphere, great prices....and the onion rings are to die for!!!!
April 22, 2010

Steak and Wine

This isa steak for a real woman! Thought I had had the best, but I was wrong! And "Wining Women's Wednesday" is the place every Triad woman should be. Please check it out if you live in the area, you won't regret it.

5/20/2018

A Catering chowhound from US tried Tequila Mexican Restaurant and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service
Cons
Waitress was incredibly rude. Food wasn't prepared as advertised.
Comments
Lots of great Mexican restaurants in WS. We won't eat at this one again.
5/18/2018

An American food lover from US tried K & W Cafeterias and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

5/08/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Winston Salem, NC tried Don's BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2018

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Chuck Wagon Restaurant in Old Town Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/05/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Charlottesville, VA tried Hill's Lexington BBQ in Mineral Springs and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/04/2018

A diner from Mebane, NC tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

4/23/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Wendy's.

4/21/2018

A food lover from Woodstock, GA tried Darryl's Restaurant & Bar in South Marshall.

4/19/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from Winston Salem, NC tried Jimmy John's.

4/06/2018

A Mexican food lover from Bethania, NC tried El Torero Mexicano.

Steak Traditional Outdoor seating

Cimarron Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Cimarron Restaurant is located near the cities of Winston and North.
People found this by searching for: Cimarron Steakhouse Clemmons, Cimarron Steak House Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Steakhouse Winston Salem, Cimarron Restaurant Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Restaurant Clemmons, Cimarron Clemmons Nc, Cimaron Restaurant Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Clemmons, and Cimarron Restaurant.