Cimarron Restaurant

Cuisine: Steak, Traditional, Catering

Cimarron Restaurant is a Steak, Traditional, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place. "
Cons
"Poor quality steaks and side orders. I had to ask to take my salad and sautéed mushrooms back, salad was old, mushrooms were extremely salty. My steak was raw (ordered medium), I informed my waitress and she apologized and told me she was going to let the"
  • 6/03/2017

A dining patron from Clemmons, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place.
    Cons
  • 5/25/2016

A Steak chowhound from Wallburg, NC tried it.

• 4/13/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2013

A Steak chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried it and didn't like it.

Eddiesoph photo

Eddiesoph

Clemmons, NC

Great Meal!

Food, wine, and cocktails were all great. Service exceeded expectations. Ashly did a great job and knew the menu very well! Place was PACKED on Friday night, so make reservations. We’ll definitely be back.

Filet Mignon

Cooked perfect.

September 28, 2010

Excellent!!!

WOW, what AMAZING food this little place has! Great service, great atmosphere, great prices....and the onion rings are to die for!!!!
April 22, 2010

Steak and Wine

This isa steak for a real woman! Thought I had had the best, but I was wrong! And "Wining Women's Wednesday" is the place every Triad woman should be. Please check it out if you live in the area, you won't regret it.

10/20/2017

A food lover from US tried La Carreta in Mount Tabor.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Clemmons, NC tried Senor Bravo Mexican Restaurant in South Marshall.

10/17/2017

A Mexican food lover from Clemmons, NC tried Monterrey Mexican Restaurant.

10/14/2017

A BBQ food lover from Clemmons, NC tried Hill's Lexington BBQ in Mineral Springs.

10/11/2017

An American chowhound from King, NC tried K & W Cafeterias.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Adel, GA tried El Torero Mexicano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

A diner from Winston Salem, NC tried 25TH ST GRILL.

10/09/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Jimmy John's.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Winston Salem, NC tried La Carreta, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
Rude servers when I said the food wasn’t good.
10/04/2017

A diner from Clemmons, NC tried K & W Cafeterias, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steak Traditional Outdoor seating

Cimarron Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Cimarron Restaurant is located near the cities of Winston and North.
People found this by searching for: Cimarron Steak House Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Restaurant Clemmons, Cimarron Clemmons, Cimarron Steakhouse Clemmons, Cimarron Restaurant Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Steakhouse Winston Salem, Cimarron Restaurant, and Cimaron Restaurant Clemmons Nc.