Cimarron Restaurant

Cuisine: Steak, Traditional, Catering

Cimarron Restaurant is a Steak, Traditional, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place. "
Cons
"Poor quality steaks and side orders. I had to ask to take my salad and sautéed mushrooms back, salad was old, mushrooms were extremely salty. My steak was raw (ordered medium), I informed my waitress and she apologized and told me she was going to let the"
  • 6/03/2017

A diner from Clemmons, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place.
  • 5/25/2016

A Steak chowhound from Wallburg, NC tried it.

• 4/13/2015

A Steak chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2014

A Steak food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2013

A Steak food lover from Greensboro, NC tried it and didn't like it.

Eddiesoph photo

Eddiesoph

Clemmons, NC

Great Meal!

Food, wine, and cocktails were all great. Service exceeded expectations. Ashly did a great job and knew the menu very well! Place was PACKED on Friday night, so make reservations. We’ll definitely be back.

Filet Mignon

Cooked perfect.

September 28, 2010

Excellent!!!

WOW, what AMAZING food this little place has! Great service, great atmosphere, great prices....and the onion rings are to die for!!!!
April 22, 2010

Steak and Wine

This isa steak for a real woman! Thought I had had the best, but I was wrong! And "Wining Women's Wednesday" is the place every Triad woman should be. Please check it out if you live in the area, you won't regret it.

6/21/2017

A Pizza food lover from Winston Salem, NC tried Francesco's Pizza.

6/09/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Kanpai Japanese Steak Seafood.

6/08/2017

A diner from Bethania, NC tried El Torero Mexicano.

6/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried El Torero Mexicano.

6/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried West Town Restaurant I.

6/03/2017

A diner from Clemmons, NC tried Cimarron Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Close to my house, that is the only positive about this place.
5/26/2017

A food lover from US tried La Carreta in Mount Tabor.

5/26/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried La Carreta, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
For the price they don't give you enough for the price
5/25/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Greensboro, NC tried Pan Asian.

5/21/2017

A dining patron from Winston Salem, NC tried K & W Cafeterias.

Steak Traditional Outdoor seating

Cimarron Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Cimarron Restaurant is located near the cities of Winston and North.
People found this by searching for: Cimarron Restaurant, Cimarron Steakhouse Clemmons, Cimarron Clemmons, Cimarron Steakhouse Winston Salem, Cimarron Restaurant Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Restaurant Clemmons, Cimarron Clemmons Nc, Cimarron Steak House Clemmons Nc, and Cimaron Restaurant Clemmons Nc.