Diner Survey Results 3 responses
- 14 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen
These dishes from the Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Curried chicken ()
- From May 1 to October 31, the restaurant is open daily until 10pm.
- Corkage fee is $12 per bottle. An 18% gratuity will be added for parties of 7 or more.
- Along with a wine list consisting of mainly Napa Valley vintners, the restaurant also has a small selection of brews and specialty cocktails, such as the "Buddha's Bliss" with Hanger One Buddha's Hand Vodka and a candied lemon peel rim.
- Chef Cindy Pawlcyn is a James Beard award-winning cookbook author.
Link to Cindy's Backstreet Kitchen
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
9/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
10/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- Service service service. Mary was wonderful