849 East Commerce Suite #133
San Antonio, TX 78206

Cinnabon

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Breakfast, Bakeries

Cinnabon is a Bakery & Pastries, Breakfast, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Ticked357 photo

Ticked357

San Antonio, TX

Service was as Nasty as the Food

I picked this bakery today because I know that the product is great in other areas of town.Not the case this time. The cashier served me while she was on the telephone. (I guess thats why she didnt hear me say my order was to go). She gave me a stale cinnabon that the she picked up with her chipped nail polished fingers (lime green in color- go figure). Cashed me out handed me my money and walked away. i waited for ther to return and she looked at me and said’ “What?” I told her you didnt give receipt. asked for my food ‘to go’. didnt wrapp up my extra sauce, that I had to pay for. She gave me another Cinnabon, but get this. she took the old stale one, that she tried to give me, picked it up (touchig it with her nasty fingers, and PUT IT BACK IN THE DISPLAY CASE TO RESELL!) When i told her about it she said, “Ma’ am, Ma’am not today!” Wow, what a way to treat a health department employee before my shift. Rude and nasty..

Cinnabon Classic

stale. cold. old. contaminated

Bakery & Pastries Breakfast Takeout

Cinnabon  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Largest Cinnabon In Texas, Cinnabon San Antonio Tx Near Riverwalk, Restaurant In San Antonio Cinnabon, Cinnabon San Antonio, Bigest Large Cinnabon In Texas, Cinnabon Near Riverwalk, and サンアントニオ Cinnabon.