1920 Black Rock Tpke
Fairfield, CT 06825-3543

Cinzano's

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Breakfast

Pros
"We reserved at Cinzano's for my sister's bridal luncheon several months in advance. We received a call today - four days prior to the event - that the owner has chosen to cancel our booking. He booked a larger group and, although he claims that he booke"
  • 6/15/2016

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/16/2013

An Italian chowhound from Owings Mills, MD tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

agent_SMILEY99 photo

agent_SMILEY99

Fairfield, CT

NEVER AGAIN

We felt like an inconvenience the moment we walked in. I ordered a salad, however the menu did not list all the major ingredients, (LIKE BIG CHUNKS OF MELON, WHICH THANK GOD I AM NOT ALLERGIC TO) I thought i misread the menu, went to go look at it, sure enough, melon was not listed as being an ingredient. Walnuts and grapes were, and there were 4 grapes and less than one entire walnut in the salad. I politely asked the waiter if they had given me the incorrect dinner, and he said “No, we always put melon in this salad”. The attitude was more like I should have known!. It is important to note that I did not make a heightened fuss over this, the management was aware of it, and not only did they NOT offer a substitute meal, there was no complimentary cocktail or dessert and I was charged in full. No manager came over to apologize, either. The restaurant was at less than 10% capacity and not busy AT ALL. If you choose to go here, which I strongly suggest against, make sure you ask what exactly is in each dish- and expect to be treated lower than dirt. . The menu, although it seems descriptive, IS NOT. I am very disappointed.

siciliano salad w/chicken

JUST PLAIN NO. don’t trust the entire menu for that matter.

Italian Pasta Parking
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM

Cinzano's  Restaurant Reviews

Cinzano's is located near the cities of Southport and Greens Farms.
People found this by searching for: Cinzano's Restaurant Fairfield Ct, Cinzano's Fairfield Ct, Cinzano's Fairfield, Cinzano's Fairfield Ct Menu, Cinzano's Restaurant Fairfield Ct Menu, Cinzano's Restaurant, and Cinzano Restaurant Fairfield Ct.