1920 Black Rock Tpke
Fairfield, CT 06825-3543

Cinzano's

Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Breakfast

Pros
"We reserved at Cinzano's for my sister's bridal luncheon several months in advance. We received a call today - four days prior to the event - that the owner has chosen to cancel our booking. He booked a larger group and, although he claims that he booke"
  • 6/15/2016

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/16/2013

A diner from Owings Mills, MD tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

agent_SMILEY99 photo

agent_SMILEY99

Fairfield, CT

NEVER AGAIN

We felt like an inconvenience the moment we walked in. I ordered a salad, however the menu did not list all the major ingredients, (LIKE BIG CHUNKS OF MELON, WHICH THANK GOD I AM NOT ALLERGIC TO) I thought i misread the menu, went to go look at it, sure enough, melon was not listed as being an ingredient. Walnuts and grapes were, and there were 4 grapes and less than one entire walnut in the salad. I politely asked the waiter if they had given me the incorrect dinner, and he said “No, we always put melon in this salad”. The attitude was more like I should have known!. It is important to note that I did not make a heightened fuss over this, the management was aware of it, and not only did they NOT offer a substitute meal, there was no complimentary cocktail or dessert and I was charged in full. No manager came over to apologize, either. The restaurant was at less than 10% capacity and not busy AT ALL. If you choose to go here, which I strongly suggest against, make sure you ask what exactly is in each dish- and expect to be treated lower than dirt. . The menu, although it seems descriptive, IS NOT. I am very disappointed.

siciliano salad w/chicken

JUST PLAIN NO. don’t trust the entire menu for that matter.

August 30, 2010

off day??

our fam of 3 went for lunch yesterday, for the first time. The service was poor, even though we were the only people in the restaurant, and the server's perfume was so strong it lingered long after she had left the area. Salads had…
November 25, 2007

Italian food on Black Rock

Great location, decent food slightly pricey. Typical CT italian restaurant. I would recommend hte Chicken Cacciatore, for its flavor and presentation.

3/07/2019

A Chinese food lover from Bridgeport, CT tried Snow Pea Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/21/2019

An American food lover from Great Neck, NY tried Colony Grill.

2/10/2019

A Contemporary American food lover from Riverhead, NY tried Black Rock Tavern.

1/25/2019

A diner from New York, NY tried The Castle on Post.

1/16/2019

A Greek food lover from Rockville, MD tried Europa (CLOSED).

11/29/2018

A dining patron from Greenwich, CT tried Lilac House.

11/28/2018

An Italian chowhound from Westport, CT tried Avellino's Italian Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

11/16/2018

A dining patron from Fairfield, CT tried Martel Bistro and didn't like it.

10/16/2018

A dining patron from Stamford, CT tried McDonald's.

10/12/2018

An Italian food lover from White Plains, NY tried Testo's Pizzeria & Restaurant and liked it.

Italian Pasta Parking
Sun-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM

Cinzano's  Restaurant Reviews

Cinzano's is located near the cities of Southport and Greens Farms.
People found this by searching for: Cinzano's Fairfield, Cinzano's Fairfield Ct Menu, Cinzano's Restaurant Fairfield Ct, Cinzano's Restaurant, Cinzano's Fairfield Ct, Cinzano's Restaurant Fairfield Ct Menu, and Cinzano Restaurant Fairfield Ct.