500 Florida St
San Francisco, CA 94106

Circolo

Neighborhoods: Mission
Cuisine: Californian, Latin American, Asian

Circolo is a Californian, Latin American, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

lvchan photo

lvchan

San Francisco, CA

Dinner at Circolo

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here but what I found especially memorable and what i’d highly recommend here are the desserts. That’s what tips the scale over to 4-star rating. Circolo also transforms itself into bar/lounge later in the evening, which you’ll notice in its layout and decor.

Ahi Tartare

No complaints here.

Pork Ribs with Sweet Guava Glaze

Very tasty. I’m not a huge fan of ribs generally but i still really liked this one.

Ceviche (some combo one)

We took our waitress’s recommendation here so i can’t recall the exact name. Tasty but not especially memorable.

Shiitake Risotto with Garlic Cream Sauce

I love risotto and this one was just the right consistency but i have to admit i was looking for a little more flavor.

Lychee Bread Pudding

Fabulous! I’m a huge fan of bread pudding so I’m going to be more bias of course. But lychee was really good touch. This was also served with a side of ice cream. That warm/cold combo is just so unbeatable!

Strawberry Napolean Short Cake with Fresh Cream

This is a classic dessert turned into something really quite delicious and unique. Highly recommended. This was gobbled up in just seconds!

Californian Latin American Asian
Mon-Sat 04:30PM - 02:00AM

Circolo  Restaurant Reviews

Circolo is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Circolo San Francisco, Weyman Li Circolo, Circolo Dinner San Francisco, Circolo Sf Dancing, Joseph Figueiredo Chef, Circolo Reviews, Litchi Bread Pudding, Weyman Li, and Joseph Figueiredo Sf.