241 Blue Ravine Rd
Folsom, CA 95630

Ciro's Pizza Cafe

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Cafe

Ciro's Pizza Cafe is a Pizza, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Riaah photo

Riaah

Good Stuff!!

If I could only eat one type of pizza for the rest of my life, with out a doubt it would be the Mountain Top pie at Ciros Pizza. The place is small, but nice and I have found the staff to be friendly and accommodating.
I would recommend eating the pizza fresh at the restaurant and not taking it home, although it’s still just as good, I can never wait until I get home anyway! I haven’t tried anything else here except once we had the Goofy Stixs, and we found them to be real yummy.
The sauce is homemade and every inch of the pizza is excellent, even the crust. I am not usually a crust person but I am drooling on myself just thinking about their pizza. It’s the best hands down.
Once my boyfriend dropped half a pie while we were eating there & they made us a new one no charge. The only downfall is they get real busy on Friday nights so we have to order early when we eat on Fridays. Otherwise my family really enjoys the pizzas and we recommend it.

Pizza

SocMom photo

SocMom

Terrific Pizza and Great Party

This past Saturday was the first time my family and I had ever been to your restaurant. We were there for the Vortex soccer party at 2pm. I wanted to share my experience with you. I was impressed with your restaurant. I loved that the cooking took place behind doors, it made the environment in the dining area less stressful. Your pizza was terrific-the best I’ve had in Folsom! It looked and tasted like you cared about the end product. I could tell from your menu that you use quality ingredients. I could not help noticing that you care about what you serve and quality and value are at the top of your list. Even with something as simple as a pizza stand so you take up less table room was appreciated. I’ll be back. I go to lunch a couple times a week and I will be trying your buffet soon. And I will be telling my friends about you ans bringing them by for lunch too! And I can hardly wait to try your version of a dessert pizza. Thanks for the recent online coupons, I’ll be using them shortly!

Congratulations on a fine product

Pizza

GerberDoo photo

GerberDoo

Meeting Luncheon Success

I was recently hired at Intel in Folsom and last week I had my first team meeting and wanted to make a good impression on my team. So I asked around and found out some of the other Managers in my department had pizzas delivered by Ciros Pizza. So I picked up the phone and without knowing what to order gave them a call. To my surprise they have catering packages already put together to choose from, I went for the Sweet Tooth catering package. Now I have ordered numerous catering orders for my various teams when I worked in Washington and half the time the caterer was late or had some kind of problem, so I was hoping for the best. I have to admit Ciros did us right, they were on time and brought everything we had ordered. I also want to mention they called the morning of the order just to let me know I was on their catering schedule for that day. Thanks for everything Ciros and you can bet I will be ordering again soon. ~

Lunch Buffet

Catered Luncheon Delivered.

RM photo

RM

Pepperoni Pizza Buffet and Poor Service

The pizza buffet was only cheap pepperoni pizza. Nothing else. No appetizers or desserts as advertised in the window. Bad service to boot! I won’t eat their again! Horrible experience!!!

Forgot to mention that the only pizza to come out was missing a piece. I guess that’s how they feed their employees. Yuck! Customers get the employees leftovers!

Lunch Buffet

December 3, 2013

wonderful just like i remember

Pizza Lunch Outdoor seating
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:00AM - 09:30PM

Ciro's Pizza Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Ciro's Pizza Cafe is located near the cities of Orangevale.
People found this by searching for: Ciro's Pizza Folsom Coupons, Ciros Lunch Buffet, Ciros Folsom, Ciro's Pizza Folsom Menu, Ciro's Pizza Cafe, Ciros Pizza Folsom, and Ciro's Pizza Folsom.