Cuisine: American, Californian, Lunch

April 22, 2010

Great for Breakfast

This is one of my favorite places to grab breakfast. The prices are really good, the food tastes great, and the portions are relatively big. It's really cute inside. I think of it as a less commercial Mimi's Cafe. Check it out!
November 26, 2009

Citrus Cafe

From the outside you wouldn't guess this place is as good as it is. The prices are good, the service is excellent and their menu has a wide variety of food. My son usually gets a burger and he devours it. Last time I was there I had a…
December 31, 2007

Citrus Cafe

I went to this cafe for a volleyball banquet. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated, offering a great dining experience. Their food tasted great and was presented beautifully as well.

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $10

Buy Now 60% off

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
American Takeout Good for groups

Citrus Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Citrus Cafe is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Citrus Cafe Tustin Ca, Citrus Cafe Tustin Menu, Citris K Restaurant In Santa Ana, Citrus City Cafe, Citrus Restaurant In Santa Ana, Citrus Cafe, Santa Ana, Maps On Us Driving Directions To Citrus Cafe In Tustin, and Citrus Cafe Tustin.