Cuisine: American, Californian, Lunch

April 22, 2010

Great for Breakfast

This is one of my favorite places to grab breakfast. The prices are really good, the food tastes great, and the portions are relatively big. It's really cute inside. I think of it as a less commercial Mimi's Cafe. Check it out!
November 26, 2009

Citrus Cafe

From the outside you wouldn't guess this place is as good as it is. The prices are good, the service is excellent and their menu has a wide variety of food. My son usually gets a burger and he devours it. Last time I was there I had a…
December 31, 2007

Citrus Cafe

I went to this cafe for a volleyball banquet. The restaurant was clean and nicely decorated, offering a great dining experience. Their food tasted great and was presented beautifully as well.

5/07/2017

An Asian chowhound from Phoenix, AZ tried Cafe China.

5/02/2017

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried El Chilito and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/26/2017

A diner from US tried Spire's.

4/14/2017

A Japanese food lover from Baldwin Park, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest.

4/11/2017

A diner from Moreno Valley, CA tried Yoshinoya Beef Bowl.

4/03/2017

An American food lover from US tried Spire's.

3/31/2017

A dining patron from Santa Ana, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/26/2017

An American food lover from Tustin, CA tried Spire's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Our appetizer platter arrived along with our food which it didn't give us time to enjoy before full meal. Server wasn't much around the table to keep drinks filled, we constantly needed to get up and ask for a refill. Also, bill was brought to our table a
3/18/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Irvine, CA tried Tommys Sushi & Japanese Rest, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/11/2017

A dining patron from Orange, CA tried McCharles House Restaurant & Gardens.

American Californian Outdoor seating

Citrus Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Citrus Cafe is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Citrus Cafe, Santa Ana, Citris K Restaurant In Santa Ana, Maps On Us Driving Directions To Citrus Cafe In Tustin, Citrus Cafe Tustin Menu, Citrus Cafe Tustin, Citrus Restaurant In Santa Ana, Citrus Cafe Tustin Ca, and Citrus City Cafe.