130 Westmorland Street
Moncton, NB

City Grill

City Grill is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

Alero photo

Alero

Edmonton, AB

Whatever happened to quality of service?

This restaurant is nicely decorated with a warm and inviting atmosphere; however the service is horrible ! The waitress was not familar at all with the menu – did not know anything about the choices on the menu , what wines were available etc.Her demeanor was not very professional. I did not receive what I had ordered , though I had even pointed out my choices on the menu, and had to clarify with her twice before I received what I had ordered.I found the entrees to be very expensive so chose a salad and an appetizer for my meal. Also the choices were very limited ! The quality of the food was satisfactory. When paying for my meal with cash ( 2 twenty dollar bills for a 26 dollar bill ) she asked me if I wanted any change back !!!!! I have also been here for lunch which was much cheaper ! but again the service was very poor – it took forever to be waited on and receive our meal ! I would definitely not reccomend this restaurant to anyone unless they greatly improve their service !

Scallops on the half shell

This was an appetizer in a cheese and garlic sauce – tasty – I had this along with an Asian salad as the entrees were too expensive as well as not having any choices I wanted.The salad was pretty good but I did not finish it. I’m not sure of the price of the salad …

Downtown Moncton

City Grill  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: The City Grill Moncton, City Grill Moncton, City Grill Moncton Nb, City Grill Moncton Reviews, Www.Citygrillmoncton, Moncton City Grill, and City Grill Moncton Menu.