City Limits Bakery & Cafe

Neighborhoods: Harpeth Valley Park
Cuisine: Bakeries, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Hot waitresses"
Cons
"Boobs"
June 30, 2014

I had a great experience in here last weekend. Since I was just looking for any random bread to get, they offered some help and told me the things that I may want from their selection, helpful bunch of folks.
January 4, 2013

I just love City Limits Bakery and Cafe! The food is always good, and the service is friendly and efficient. City Limits reminds me of a family-owned version of Panera Bread, which I also love! My favorite sandwich is the City Chicken…
July 8, 2012

After being long time customers of City Limits for years, they lost our business due to VERY poor customer service. When we asked the owners to correct the problem, ( that is common among all small family owned coffee and sandwich shops)…

Bakeries Dinner Lunch
Mon-Sat 06:00AM - 09:00PM
Sun 07:00AM - 09:00PM

City Limits Bakery & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/21/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 9/18/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/23/2016 A diner from Arlington, TN tried it.

• 10/10/2015 A diner from Friendsville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/24/2015 A diner from Nashville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2015 A diner from Nashville, TN tried it.

• 8/29/2015 A diner from Nashville, TN tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/06/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/28/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

City Limits Bakery & Cafe is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: City Limits Bakery & Cafe Menu, City Limits Menu, City Limits Bakery And Cafe, City Limits Nashville Menu, City Limits Cafe Menu, City Limits Bakery And Cafe Nashville Menu, City Limits Cafe Nashville Menu, and City Lights Restaurant Nashville.