City Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

City Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing staff cooking an restaurant experience great food I recommend the whole menu "
"Food was awesome and service was grear"
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Baked ziti was supereb"
  • 7/22/2016

A Pizza chowhound from FL tried it.

• 1/14/2016

A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it.

• 9/07/2015

A diner from Ontario, NY tried it and liked it.

• 7/22/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Sarasota, FL tried it.

• 4/19/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 12/20/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/31/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 6/10/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/02/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 4/21/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

MikeF1987 photo

MikeF1987

Sarasota, FL

one of the best STROMBOLI pizza I have ever tasted.

had a Stromboli pizza and after seeing a few bad reviews thought it wouldn’t be that great but gave it a shot and im glad I did. it was some of the best pizza iv had this side of town.

Stromboli Pizza

mouth watering

RickyKsurfr86 photo

RickyKsurfr86

Orlando, FL

New Renovations And BEER!!

I walked into city Pizza for a slice expecting the old restaurant, upon opening the door I thought i was walking into a new place. The inside was huge. a nice group of fish when you first walk through the door. I ended up ordering a dinner for myself and having a nice chat with the bartender the new choice of beers is outstanding. and the food is some of the best food I have experienced on the key for a fair price. I would recommend this place to any Pizza, Pasta, Fresh Beer lovers its even good for family outing.

baked zitti

The Cook did a amazing job which is what id expect as the cook is one of the chefs from Saga Steakhouse

smitty1 photo

smitty1

Beech Grove, IN

Don't expect much!!

Delivery took 2 hours; driver was stoned; left without leaving the pizzas and refused to refund our payment. Management was equally uncooperative!

DANNYBOY photo

DANNYBOY

Grand Rapids, MI

CITY PIZZA IS THE BEST ON SIESTA KEY

FAST, FRIENDLY, AND GREAT SERVICE. A WINNING COMBO IN MY OPINION. GREAT PIZZA, NEW YORK STYLE, EXCELLENT DINNERS, AND BREAKFAST TO. WE WILL BE BACK EVERYTIME WE COME TO THE KEY

Pesto Pizza.

THE BEST PESTO PIZZA I HAVE EVER TASTED……

Pizza Good for groups Parking

From CityGrid:

For over 25 years, City Pizza has been a locally owned and operated Italian restaurant in Siesta Key. We pride ourselves on the authentic, freshly made Italian food we make. We offer a full menu of pizza, pasta, craft beer bar, and other specialty Italian items. We offer a family friendly environment and local deliveries if you are looking for delicious food at home. Come in today!

City Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: City Pizza Menu Siesta Key, シエスタキーcity Pizza, Pizza Delivery Siesta Key Florida, City Pizza Siesta Key Fl Menu, City Pizza Siesta Key Menu, City Pizza, City Pizza Siesta Key, and City Pizza Siesta Key Fl.