City Pizza

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Breakfast

Pizza

January 26, 2017

The service at this restaurant was awful.\r \r I stopped by to pick up a piece of pizza because I didn't have a lot of time. \r \r I was told that I could purchase it, however I wasn't allowed to eat it there. Because I wanted to sit and…
November 4, 2012

Came on a weeknight with out of town guests who wanted something quick and affordable at City Place. We sat outside since the south Florida weather is getting beautiful as the nights cool. We ordered the bruschetta and caprese salad to…
March 24, 2012

Worst service I've ever had from hostess to waiter. Didn't try the pizza but the appetizers were awful. They don't even make their own fries.

Il Bellagio

Italian in Downtown

Starbucks Coffee

Coffee & Tea in Downtown

1/17/2018

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried Mario Bros Gourmet Pasta.

1/14/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from FL tried Russo's Submarine Shop.

1/08/2018

A Chinese food lover from Pompano Beach, FL tried China Star.

1/06/2018

An Italian chowhound from US tried No Anchovies! Neighborhood Pastaria in Villages of Palm Beach Lakes.

1/05/2018

A dining patron from Lake Worth, FL tried Johnny's Subs.

12/26/2017

A diner from West Palm Beach, FL tried Cobblestone Grill And Bar.

12/11/2017

A dining patron from South Orange, NJ tried 391st Bomb Group and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

12/03/2017

A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried China Star, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/03/2017

A dining patron from US tried Friendly's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/01/2017

A dining patron from West Palm Beach, FL tried Las Americas Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
to many people talking at the same time and the music was loud. I could hardly talk to my friends.
Pizza Catering Good For Kids
C R Chicks

American in Villages Of Palm Beach Lakes

Pizza DE Roma

Pizza in South Side

City Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

City Pizza is located near the cities of Palm Beach and Cloud Lake.
People found this by searching for: City Pizza West Palm Beach Menu, City Pizza City Place Menu, City Pizza City Place, City Pizza Menu West Palm Beach, Pizza 33401, City Pizza Menu City Place, and Downtown West Palm Beach Pizza.