1981 Diamond Blvd
Concord, CA 94520

Claim Jumper

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Diner

Claim Jumper is a American, Lunch, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"It was quiet, and the soup was good"
  • 4/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It was quiet, and the soup was good
  • 11/09/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 11/28/2013

A dining patron from South San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

I'm in love!

I had my first Claim Jumper experience on a business trip. Huge portions and a variety of menu choices swept me off my feet. I had cravings for Claim Jumper for years. I frequented the Vegas establishments and enjoy going every chance I get.

113. Black Tie Pasta

This was literally the biggest plate of pasta I ever encountered. I literally took a photograph to document it for posterity. I insisted on taking the remainder of my food back to the hotel room despite not having a microwave. I gorged on the food for the rest of the night and STILL didn’t finish it.

American Lunch Dinner

Claim Jumper  Restaurant Reviews

Claim Jumper is located near the cities of Pacheco and Pleasant Hill.
People found this by searching for: Claim Jumper In Diamond Bar Mail, Claim Jumpers Concord Thanksgiving Menu, Claim Jumper Menu Concord, Claim Jumper Thanksgiving Menu, Claim Jumper In Atwater Mail, Claim Jumper Menu, Claim Jumper Concord Menu, Concord Ca 94520 Mail, and Claim Jumper Concord.