3798 Durham Rd
Roxboro, NC 27573

Clarksville Station

• 3/01/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/15/2014

A chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/07/2013

A chowhound from Johnson City, TN tried it and liked it.

• 4/20/2013

A diner from Ellenboro, NC tried it and liked it.

November 9, 2011

Best Sunday Dinner,period!

Best Sunday Dinner Buffet, period! When Idon't cook at home, I go here. Fresh veggies, fresh desserts--and a real treat--FRESH CHICKEN--not frozen. This place is fabulous. \r \r If you're a rail road buff--you'll be in heaven lookin'…
October 15, 2011

Best Prime I have ever had

We had heard about Clarksville Station and decided to go there after the UNC vs Miami game. We went with our dentist and his friend that we went to the game with. The service and food was excellent. Our waitress gave us the utmost…
May 15, 2011

A Big Disappointment

I took my Mother to Clarksville Station on Mother's Day. It was her choice because she had been there years ago and liked it. What a disappointment! The service was very slow, the waitress was MIA and the food was mediocre. Half of my…

5/11/2017

A Szechuan/Cantonese chowhound from US tried Old Country Club Steak House.

5/10/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Open Kettle.

5/09/2017

A diner from Hope Mills, NC tried Vesuvio's Italian Restaurant.

5/06/2017

A diner from US tried Golden Corral.

4/28/2017

A dining patron from US tried Old Country Club Steak House and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/22/2017

A diner from US tried Timberland Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

4/20/2017

A Szechuan/Cantonese food lover from Forest, VA tried Old Country Club Steak House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/16/2017

A Szechuan/Cantonese food lover from San Jose, CA tried Old Country Club Steak House.

4/04/2017

A diner from Plymouth, NC tried Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant.

4/04/2017

A Grill food lover from US tried Stuart's Family Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great customer service! Only wish that take-out menus were available.
Cons
I would like better bathrooms. I know that's weird to request but nicer bathrooms can make you feel better about eating in a restaurant.

Clarksville Station  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Clarksville Station Restaurant Roxboro Nc, Clarksville Station Roxboro, Clarksville Station Roxboro Nc, Clarksville Station Menu, Clarksville Station Restaurant Menu, Clarksville Station Restaurant Roxboro Nc Menu, and Clarksville Station Roxboro Nc Hours.